• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Really Upset!!

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
So I was looking forward to playing this so called Animal Crossing Plaza. But now I just found out that its already discontinued a while ago? Why would Nintendo go to so much trouble to make an AC app and than just close it again? WTF??!! Well my day is ruined. Thanks a lot Nintendo! :mad:

Reason why I'm mad about this is because Nintendo is already losing money as it is and than they pump out this app that they spend MORE money on than they discontinue it a year later. Wouldn't you be pretty ticked off if you were waiting for a game or an app of some kind...and than find out it's discontinued?

Even as an Animal Crossing fan, AC:p was nothing more than just HD renders of animals walking around. The best thing you could do was vote on a poll and nothing else really... (Oh and save your pics to the Wii U). You're not missing out on anything. It's basically a glorified screen saver or something.You'd get the same experience watching a video of it or something.

I had the app... nothing happened.

You got to look at the villagers, choose which one is your favorite and click on the message board that just re-directed you to miiverse.

honestly, it was just showing off the graphics for the "upcoming animal crossing wii u"

The App wasn't much. Like Biodoh said the most you could do was vote on our favorite villager and other stuff like that, nothing much. The app was totally free as well so they weren't making any money on it :U

But hey at least we got models for most of the villagers in animal crossing u

didnt even know it existed! it probs wasnt selling well/wasnt great so thats probably why. dont worry, hapy home designer could be fun too!

Back