• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi :3

pearlymoon

Bells
I just realised I haven’t made an introduction post yet, whoops!!

My name is Jamie! I started playing Animal Crossing when I got New Leaf for Christmas in 2016 😊 I got New Horizons as soon as it released in 2020, but I reset my island a couple of months ago after a long hiatus so I’m basically still new! My favourite villagers are Maple, Stitches, Goldie, and basically just all of the normal villagers! 😂

I don’t really know what else to say, but let’s be friends!! 💗

Hi Jamie!✨ Hope you've been enjoying it here so far!

Is there anything specific you're hoping to do with your restarted island, that you didn't do with your original? Do you have any specific themes or vibes for your island? 😊

I agree about the normal villagers! They are like sweet little blessings. I usually have about 5 of them on my island at any one time! 😅💝

Belated welcome to the forums, Jamie! I hope you’ve been enjoying it here this past month! ☺️

I hope your restarted island is going well! I’m always tempted to reset mine as well, but I’ve had my current island since release day, and I’d hate to lose all of the progress and memories attached to it. 😅 Who are your current villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to have that you don’t yet?

You have lovely taste in villagers! Maple, Stitches and Goldie are some of my favourites as well; I actually have Goldie on my island right now! I’m a big fan of the normal villagers as well! I only have two right now (Goldie and Margie), and honestly that’s unusual for me… I usually have no less than 3 or 4, LOL. The normal villagers are so adorable and sweet, they’re hard to not like!

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. I also love normal villagers! They are so sweet. I love Bea and Goldie, personally. Dogs are my favorite species!

Hi Jamie!✨ Hope you've been enjoying it here so far!

Is there anything specific you're hoping to do with your restarted island, that you didn't do with your original? Do you have any specific themes or vibes for your island? 😊

I agree about the normal villagers! They are like sweet little blessings. I usually have about 5 of them on my island at any one time! 😅💝
My first island had no themes or decorations!! My current island is very much a WIP, but I’m aiming for a nature theme :)
Post automatically merged:

Belated welcome to the forums, Jamie! I hope you’ve been enjoying it here this past month! ☺️

I hope your restarted island is going well! I’m always tempted to reset mine as well, but I’ve had my current island since release day, and I’d hate to lose all of the progress and memories attached to it. 😅 Who are your current villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to have that you don’t yet?

You have lovely taste in villagers! Maple, Stitches and Goldie are some of my favourites as well; I actually have Goldie on my island right now! I’m a big fan of the normal villagers as well! I only have two right now (Goldie and Margie), and honestly that’s unusual for me… I usually have no less than 3 or 4, LOL. The normal villagers are so adorable and sweet, they’re hard to not like!
I currently have Stitches, Nana, Candi, Tiffany, Clay, Tammy, Coco, Audie, and Cyd! I’m currently in the process of moving in Lolly from a TBT user, but our time zones don’t match up at all so it might be a while until I have her 😂

Hello and welcome! I like your username…is there any particular meaning behind it?
Not really! I just thought it sounded pretty 😂

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. I also love normal villagers! They are so sweet. I love Bea and Goldie, personally. Dogs are my favorite species!
The dogs are so cute! Good taste ;)

Last edited:
Back