• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!!!!! : D

Kumatora

˚₊‧꒰ა the princess of osohe castle ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Bells
Switch
1759-7225-7691
Blue Candy
Ghostly Kitty Plush
hi um im very new here [i literally made my account today haha] ive been lurking for a while too so its nice to finally be apart of this community!!!
qp5cxz.gif
i recently got back into ac after a while so ofc i had to join TBT!!

my first (and favorite) animal crossing game was when i got new leaf for my bday a few years ago, and i've played every main AC game since then except the original gamecube one. but i plan on getting it hopefully))
kklntm.webp

i also play splatoon and stardew valley
nrbbnp.webp
idk what else to put here so i hope your day is going great!!
pr41fw.webp

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Are you currently playing New Leaf? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

hi welcome! i’m envious of how cute your theme is 😭

Last edited:
Hello! Who are your favorite characters in Stardew Valley? There’s so many interesting ones.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Are you currently playing New Leaf? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
yeah, but i'm also playing new horizons since my sister likes playing with me a lot haha! i would say my favorite villagers are apollo and gaston (he's just so goofy i love him) ill enjoy it here for sure!
hnbten.gif

hi welcome! i’m envious of how cute your theme is
hiii! i was fighting demons trying to make everything look good oml.. but it was worth it in the end since i get to hear compliments from lovely people like yourself thank you so much!
5byjg2.gif

Hello! Who are your favorite characters in Stardew Valley? There’s so many interesting ones.
hey! my favorite character is elliott, the fanartists draw him so mouthwatering and dreamy its insane!!!! besides him i also like robin, sebastian and the wizard!

I already introduced you in your profile, so I'll cut to the chase:

I legit thought I already knew about you years ago, but no. I must've figured you were one of our regular TBT members because you're acting like one right now.

Have fun here regardless.

hello!! i’ve already seen you around the forums a bit over the past couple of days, but i wanted to welcome you to the forums anyways! i hope you’ve been having fun being an official member here after lurking for a while! 💕

your aesthetic is so beautiful!! i love how vibrant it is c:

I already introduced you in your profile, so I'll cut to the chase:

I legit thought I already knew about you years ago, but no. I must've figured you were one of our regular TBT members because you're acting like one right now.

Have fun here regardless.
omg lol yeah i've been pretty active cuz i have no life rn 😓 and thank you!! btw i love ur avatar
qp5cxz.gif

hello!! i’ve already seen you around the forums a bit over the past couple of days, but i wanted to welcome you to the forums anyways! i hope you’ve been having fun being an official member here after lurking for a while! 💕

your aesthetic is so beautiful!! i love how vibrant it is c:
it's pretty fun actually being the one posting instead of just watching from afar, and everyone here is so sweet!
mnvhlx.gif

im so glad people like my aesthetic tysm!!! the black cat theme you have is adorable 😭

omg lol yeah i've been pretty active cuz i have no life rn 😓 and thank you!! btw i love ur avatar
qp5cxz.gif
So do I sadly... And thanks, I made it for the Halloween event, it features MK8 Male Villager (My favorite Nintendo character btw) in a Magic Academy costume with a Team NTDO refrence on it, while holding a Spooky Wand in GBA Boo Lake.

I feel proud of drawing it.

Back