• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If You Were a Stripper/Burlesque Dancer What Would Your Name Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Because not everyone aspires to be a super hero let's see what some creative names for your sultry alter-ego's would be! This isn't just for women, we all know men can gyrate their way into our hearts much like Magic Mike did!

If I were a stripper or burlesque performer my name would be Kitty LeVicious and I have known this for a really long time. My mom had a super Russian co-worker whose name was Lev LeVicious and I told him I wanted to marry his son just for the last name because it's amazing, and Kitty because, well my name is Kaydee, and I like cats so it just works really well. Stripping still seems like a good profession, I mean, good exercise, virtually free money because men ogle me constantly anyways, I might as well get money for it right? And it's like really good for self confidence!

Because not everyone aspires to be a super hero let's see what some creative names for your sultry alter-ego's would be! This isn't just for women, we all know men can gyrate their way into our hearts much like Magic Mike did!

If I were a stripper or burlesque performer my name would be Kitty LeVicious and I have known this for a really long time. My mom had a super Russian co-worker whose name was Lev LeVicious and I told him I wanted to marry his son just for the last name because it's amazing, and Kitty because, well my name is Kaydee, and I like cats so it just works really well. Stripping still seems like a good profession, I mean, good exercise, virtually free money because men ogle me constantly anyways, I might as well get money for it right? And it's like really good for self confidence!

You've obviously put a lot of thought into this. I think you should go for it.

idk, can someone come up with a stripper name for me pls L0L

there's generators like this one (i'm lacking in creativity for stripper names at this time :p)

mines is apparently sugar shimmerjugs

i can deal with it

Last edited:
When I was younger I would make my screen name for everything Silky Kitten or Silky Kitty. Not because I was a hoe, I just liked cats and the adjective silky.. but now I know better... would make for a good stage name tho lol.

image.jpg
#ChestyGlitzrock

I have been tempted to actually go for this perfession. I know that sounds bad but I pretty much agree with you, Kitty. Might as well get money for the body you were blessed with.

I don't know what my name would be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back