• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could go back and change one event in your life what would it be?

I’d go back to when I turned 18 and just drop out of school and refuse to go back and move out to escape from everything that was happening to me and move into the group home sooner so that I could get the help I desperately needed a year sooner.

I wouldn't want to do anything major that would offset everything.

I do wish that I had stood up for myself better in my early school years. The teachers were negligent about some of the abuse, and I didn't find the confidence to stand my ground until high school.

School became a much more pleasant experience after realizing my own self worth. That I didn't have to sit and let myself get attacked. Sadly, even after I had stood up for myself, I would still end up getting in trouble. But I wasn't bothered anymore.

I wouldn’t because without the journey I’ve been on (so far) I wouldn’t be the person I am today.

Last edited:
I regret this job.
In some ways i dont mind it but taking nearly three years to leave is insane.

I regret not helping my aunt as much when she was alive; though she was fussy and she always did everything her self so even though as she got older and couldnt do it, she still didnt like help.

I regret not telling a younger cousin that the path she was heading down was harmful. I hope she gets justice and is successful in suing the people responsible into oblivion now though. And I'll stand by her all the way.

Back