• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had to pick..

I would love to even have one deer, but a whole town of em would be awesome. I'm just stuck with smaller animals and a stuck up Whitney :(

I couldn't i love them all! But if i honestly had too it would be bears, they are so cute

Probably deer. I already plan to have five of them in my town haha

There isn't any animal specie that has 9/10 villagers that I like.
If I had to pick, I'd choose penguins. There are 6 that I like and 4 I find decent I guess.

All my dreamies are different species so it's hard. I would say bunnies but my town would be bunnie, carmen, chrissy, dotty, and a million other peppy bunnies.

I have loads of cats, but my favourite species are dogs so I'd love to have a town full of dogs...

I like the idea of all squirrels, even though I have none in my town. The squirrels are all cute.
I'd say wolfs if they had more variety in personalities.

Back