• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had to pick..

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
If you had too pick one type of animal that's in the game and it could be your only villagers what animal would you pick?
I'd say deer for me!

Cats for me, although bear cubs/bears are a close 2nd. Don't think I could find 10 I like among any other species.

Squirrels or deer. They're both cute and each have a good variety of personality types. :)

Deer and Horses.

The Horses I'm already doing for my alt town, but my main is only going to have half the deer. Want some variation.

Dogs. I love them in the game and IRL, but I dont' have any in my town yet. I loved Walker & Goldie in WW and also really liked Daisy, Lucky & Butch.

I really wanna make a deer town but Lopez is moving today and uve passed up on two other ones at my campsite:/

Kangaroos, only because I love how the joeys mimic the mothers.

Alligators, Eagles, and Horses are good runner-ups, though.

Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, or Squirrels.

There's a lot of them, so I know I'd be able to have some diversity personality-wise in my town.

Back