• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If you had a superpower/power what would it be?

Just one power or a whole powerset?
If I can have a powerset, then Carol Danvers' powerset. If it's just one superpower then super speed.

I've thought about this long and hard ever since watching heroes when i was like 13.
I would either choose time control so like time travelling and stopping time or being able to morph into anything, kinda like mystique, i think it would be tons of fun, like changing into johnny depp and walking into my local tesco or st. (and also just changing the way i look would be A*)

Hmmm.. If I really really think about it, I'd love to be able to go invisible. Along with being able to read people minds but only if I touch them. (If you've seen true blood, you know why omg)

Hmm.. Also I'd love to eat whatever I want and not gain weight.

Back