• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If you had a superpower/power what would it be?

Just one power or a whole powerset?
If I can have a powerset, then Carol Danvers' powerset. If it's just one superpower then super speed.

I want to fly! That would be awesome! Invisibility would be really cool too :)

I've thought about this long and hard ever since watching heroes when i was like 13.
I would either choose time control so like time travelling and stopping time or being able to morph into anything, kinda like mystique, i think it would be tons of fun, like changing into johnny depp and walking into my local tesco or st. (and also just changing the way i look would be A*)

Hmmm.. If I really really think about it, I'd love to be able to go invisible. Along with being able to read people minds but only if I touch them. (If you've seen true blood, you know why omg)

Hmm.. Also I'd love to eat whatever I want and not gain weight.

Back