• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If you had a superpower/power what would it be?

I would probably want the power to breathe under water since I love swimming so much, or even a psychic power would be cool to have. Like Pyrokinesis, Precognition, or Clairvoyance :)

I'd definitely want the power to be incredibly intelligent in any given field, so I could pass all my tests.

Last edited:
Super speed is easily the best power.

You're practically invisible because you'd be moving so fast.

No need to fly when you can get there quicker by running.

Making up superhero OC's is one my fav things! I think my power would probably reflect my personality, so firey and pretty stubborn lol. This isn't technically superhero, but if anyone watches the TV show Grimm, my OC from there is a phoenix wessen, with wings and limited fire manipulation *starts daydreaming*

shape shifting.
i can look like anybody i know or dont know
i can make myself a guy
i can make myself look like dave strider
heck ill make myself alfred f jones
also i can be a dragon

I'd definetly want the power to bend the elements! (I've watched too much avatar haha) If I had to pick one element though, it would definetly be water. You could freeze things, walk on water, create a bubble around your head whilst underwater so you can breathe, make amazing ice sculptures, bend blood and any other living thing.

I would absolutely love to be able to fly. I could see the lights of Dallas without my view getting interrupted by trees. And I think it would be awesome to fly across the world to my dream location, London, UK, or just be able to be able to be alone and free.

Eh, this is probably overused.

Animal shape-shifting. I always wanted to fly ete.

Either that or want to be Starfire (little girl squeals)

I wouldn't mind teleportation or Flash's power of super speed. Both would be very useful as I like to sleep in the morning and leave for school later than I should haha.

Teleportation is a big one, will never need to worry about gas again and can be anywhere I want!
I also would love to dabble in shapeshifting just so I can mess around with people and transform into cool animals.

Invisibility. I'd cause some havoc. That, or the power of the force-field that Violet has in The Incredibles.:rolleyes:

The power of creation:D With my power, whatever I imagine can come into being if I so will it. There would be limitations of course. I wouldn't want the power to create life nor the power to take it. I would only be able to create a specific number of things a day. This would apply mostly to scenarios. Ex. imagining a life in which I do not have student loans~

I guess this could also be called the power of getting what I want lol

Last edited:
Back