• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have any superpower you want, what you choose and why?

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
(Note: I couldn't find any threads about this topic before I made this, but sorry if there already is a thread on this topic)

But yeah, basically title, if you could have any superpower you want, what would you choose, and why? You can choose any superpower you want, as long as it's not inappropriate and/or breaks the rules.

For me, I would probably choose shape-shifting, as I enjoy being around animals, and I think it would be cool if I could turn into things like a lion or an eagle at will.

if i could choose to have a superpower i’d pick invisibility. for instance, if i was at school and a class was boring me i could just walk out. the only downside is that someone might notice im not there lol

I've always wanted to be telepathic. I don't want to hear everything that people think, but I'd like to be able to focus in at times to pick up on certain things.

In particular, I have social anxiety and sometimes I wish I knew if something I said came off wrong or was misinterpreted. I always get these impressions that I said something stupid, but being able to know if I'm making my point clearly and not offending anyone would go a long way to helping me feel more comfortable around people. And if I did say something wrong, then I could pivot and correct myself.

I was going to say invisibility because I think it would be cool to go to places you normally wouldn't be allowed too or able too... but man, Shapeshifting is waaay better. Thermal cameras wouldn't care if you are a small critter, but they would care if you are an invisible person running around.
I like the way you think.

I was going to say invisibility because I think it would be cool to go to places you normally wouldn't be allowed too or able too... but man, Shapeshifting is waaay better. Thermal cameras wouldn't care if you are a small critter, but they would care if you are an invisible person running around.
I like the way you think.
I mean why are you concerned about thermal vision? You gonna go robbing banks? :sneaky:

II remember in Fairly Oddparents Timmy's dad had meat vision. I want that.

raw

If I am being serious though, I think hyperactive healing like characters like Wolverine have would be great. You can't get sick easily, if I cut myself or whatever it will heal fast, and since I would heal so fast I'd live a lot longer.

I mean why are you concerned about thermal vision? You gonna go robbing banks? :sneaky:

II remember in Fairly Oddparents Timmy's dad had meat vision. I want that.

raw

If I am being serious though, I think hyperactive healing like characters like Wolverine have would be great. You can't get sick easily, if I cut myself or whatever it will heal fast, and since I would heal so fast I'd live a lot longer.
Lol! Well drones can have it and if it is a high security area.... I'm just nosey and wanna see what's the big fuss in areas that are closed off. No banks and no harm.

I know it's super generic but... I always dreamed of being able to fly with my very own pair of wings, just soaring thru the sky, jumping from top to top of tall buildings and then glide down, it's nice to think about...

I’d easily choose teleportation, as someone who enjoys traveling. I’d love just being able to go anywhere I want.

I’d easily choose teleportation, as someone who enjoys traveling. I’d love just being able to go anywhere I want.
I was thinking that to. But like how would it work if you couldn't see where you were teleporting? I always overthink this power and imagine teleporting into what I think is an empty parking lot and oops, I'm half inside and outside a truck now lol.

I'd have a hard time choosing between stopping time, and telekinesis. I'd probably end up stopping time just to sleep so that I could have a full 24 hours to do whatever I want, but what if I'm still aging while time is stopped?? Telekinesis would be fun though and make me feel more safe, but so would stopping time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ageless immortality.

Yes...I would probably end up going the villain route

I mean, ignoring all of the downsides and actual science, invisibility would be awesome, but realistically, I'd want telekinesis or teleportation. I want to TRAVEL.

Flight. Oh, to see the world from a bird's eye view without having to worry about hang gliding, mini plane, and hot air balloon accidents.

Shapeshifting for me as well! As long as it wouldn't hurt to have my entire body morph into something else. I'd love to be able to change to any size or shape or being whenever I wanted, pain free. It would be super neat and helpful!

i know no one has posted on this thread in a while, but i had a random thought.
there’s no point in choosing flying, because if you could shapeshift, wouldn’t you be able to grow wings?

Teleportation. Being able to visit any place you want immediately and for free would be so useful.

Last edited:
Back