• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

Stupid question but what do groups on TBT do?
It’s a retired feature from the vBulletin Era. It used to be a place where you can chat with others off the forums, but the introduction to Discord made them obsolete and pointless.

I would purchase my favorites of the rare collectibles (Aurora Sky and Yule log, plus a few others like the sheep plush and carnival pinwheel), then save a bunch of it for future purchases. I’d also set some aside for giveaways, so I could gift other forum users their dream collectibles too.

i'd buy some dream collectibles first and then spend the rest on art commissions. i miss the days when i had extra tbt to spare on art 🥹

- username change
- get dream collectibles and have a super cool lineup
- giveaway!
after that.. i might just hoard it all cuz i don't have any other ideas lol 😅

i'd probably do the following:
1. buy a yellow house collectible
2. commission art
3. probably give some away
4. i'd buy the animated avatar option ;-; i want it so bad it's soooo pricy.

I’d change my username, maybe buy some of my dream collectibles, get a lot of art commissions, put some in my abd and do some giveaways 🙂.

Last edited:
Back