• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could play any song, what would you play?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
If there was an option to pick any song ever to play on your island radio/sterio instead of a K.K song, which would it be? Plus, which villager do you want to hear sing it? Still the same way they do,

Id probably pick like an anime opening, Angel Beats, Your Lie in April, Higurashi, so fourth. or South Park songs. Wayward Son, Bohemian Rapisidy (I know I spelt that wrong)

Probably Sasha or Sherb. How about you?

Last edited:
For me it would be Zac Brown Bands Island song and Frett would sing it. . There are a couple of Zac Brown band song I would use like Quiet your mind for the evening.

I can’t name a specific song right now, but I’d love to have my villagers hum to certain country songs, lol. I don’t think this will ever be in the game for copyright reasons, but it’s a nice thought.

Music from anime or other games like Pokemon. It would be even cooler if the music could change every hour to a different anime or video game song.

i don’t really have any song in particular in mind, but hearing any of my favourite songs in-game (either in the background or while a villager sings it) would be really cool. i used to always request irl songs to k.k. slider in wild world before i realized he had his own songs, so it’d be a kinda full circle moment for me if irl songs ever made their way into the series haha.

like @/Dork said, i’d love to hear hourly music from past games as well! i like new horizons’ ost, but i’d kick it to the curb in a heartbeat if i could listen to wild world’s instead LOL.

I would love to have any song really from CAS playing especially at night when its all dark and I am trying to terraform and play around in the garden at night 🌟🤩

The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy.

No rotations. Just this song on an eternal loop for the remainder of time.

The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy.

No rotations. Just this song on an eternal loop for the remainder of time.
Great song.I was fortunate enough to see Thin Lizzy perform live way back in 1977 and they did play The Boys Are Back In Town.

As for what song I'd like to hear,the only tune that comes to mind is the theme from Mr.Roger's Neighborhood which I believe is titled Won't You Be My Neighbor.I think it fits the theme of the game fairly well.

Last edited:
Great thread idea! 🥰 Anything by my favourite musician, Sir Elton John! If I had to choose one of his songs? Without a doubt 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me'.❤️

There's probably not any real life music I'd want in the game, but I could maybe choose some songs from classic video games.

Great thread idea! 🥰 Anything by my favourite musician, Sir Elton John! If I had to choose one of his songs? Without a doubt 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me'.❤️

It's not Elton John, but 5PM is close enough ;)

The idea of villagers singing along with Sugar/Tzu which is hectic as all is hilarious. Tbh if someone could make a villager singing generator/something like Mario Paint with villager noises it’d be pretty cool

She Works Out Too Much would be a good one. It’s quirky enough to fit, would be cool to see villagers sing it, just works somehow.

not got any songs coming to the top of my head, so probably music from other animal crossing games that i've not played before!! or some of them acnl bops ;D

honestly, at most, I'd probably just keep aesthetic and put in music from past animal crossing games and/or other nintendo titles that have gotten representation in animal crossing in some form or another

the rest of my main music library would just feel weird to have playing from my island, even if the 'atmosphere' of the song was right

Anything from the musical "Cats" would be entirely appropriate for all my villagers. Why shouldn't Lolly, Punchy, and the rest of the gang sing and dance to the Jellicle ball? And I wonder, who would be my Grizabella to belt out "Memory" before being reborn? 🎵🐈‍⬛

BTS-Butter or pretty much any BTS song.
Post automatically merged:

BTS-Butter. I want to hear my villager Sheldon sing it. He reminds me of Jungkook. BTS- Dynamite. I wanna hear My villager Pango sing it. I changed her catchphrase to ARMYYYYYYYY in honor of the BTS Fanbase.I will be surprised if 7 of my villagers sing Butter by BTS. Permission to Dance by BTS. Butch should sing this one. He would harmonize with RM.I just want a BTS x Animal Crossing: New Horizons collab where on Sundays BTS , as players, come and sing ( like K.K. Slider does on Saturdays). They will take requests like K.K. Slider does and one of the members will give you a copy of the song. Before They take requests, You can chat with the members like villagers.When you first meet them in game, they introduce themselves like they usually do in English but it in animalese. BTS would sing their songs in animalese and but the airchecks will be in Korean,Japanese,and english.

Last edited:
BTS-Butter or pretty much any BTS song.
Post automatically merged:

BTS-Butter. I want to hear my villager Sheldon sing it. He reminds me of Jungkook. BTS- Dynamite. I wanna hear My villager Pango sing it. I changed her catchphrase to ARMYYYYYYYY in honor of the BTS Fanbase.I will be surprised if 7 of my villagers sing Butter by BTS. Permission to Dance by BTS. Butch should sing this one. He would harmonize with RM.I just want a BTS x Animal Crossing: New Horizons collab where on Sundays BTS , as players, come and sing ( like K.K. Slider does on Saturdays). They will take requests like K.K. Slider does and one of the members will give you a copy of the song. Before They take requests, You can chat with the members like villagers.When you first meet them in game, they introduce themselves like they usually do in English but it in animalese. BTS would sing their songs in animalese and but the airchecks will be in Korean,Japanese,and english.
If you request a BTS member to sing one of their solo songs. The light shines on the member that sings it. But you have to ask the member that sings the song. For example, You can't ask RM to sing The Astronaut. Here's what RM would probably say in the game. RM: * checks his solo songs in his catalog.* I'm sorry. I don't see a song called The Astronaut in my catalog. But I know a member that does. Jin has a song called The Astronaut. Request The Astronaut to Jin and he'll sing it for ya.

I have a list:
Windmills of Your Mind- This is my Island’s song
True Colors by Cyndi Lauper
Funkytown- For some 8 Bit fun!
Take On Me by A-Ha
Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell- Somehow it feels very appropriate since Villagers can literally barge right into your house uninvited at any given time and know exactly what you have done

Back