• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ideas for a third town

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Cake
Posted this on my tumblr, and I thought I'd share it here for more opinions. I?m thinking of getting a third town soonish, and I have a lot of ideas for it. Let me know what you think/if you have other suggestions. I have basic theme ideas, names and villagers planned.

1. Osport- nautical themed. It?d be a port town, so I wanted a lot of boy villagers. I?ve never had a male mayor before and most of my villagers are usually female. It?d be a new concept for me.

Mayor: Wyatt

Villagers: Antonio, Curt, Puddles, Shari, Bob, Kiki, Kody, Bruce, Mallary, Celia

2. Erigate- high class. It?s a lot of snooties and smugs. It?s meant to be a classy town.

Mayor: Lyla

Villagers: Monique, Goldie, Gala, Pekoe, Miranda, Tia, Kidd, Colton, Elise, Timbra

3. Wishdrop- I want it to be a town based on New Years resolutions? Kind of a new beginnings town. I?d set the DA in winter during a sunrise hour.

Mayor: Sophie

Villagers: Cally, Stitches, Pietro, Anabelle, Twiggy, Apple, Penelope, Aurora, Merengue, Rod

4. Wishrose- I want this town to have a romantic feel.

Mayor: Emma

Villagers: Fauna, Alice, Marina, Peggy, Bonbon, Eunice, Pudge, Molly, Chevre, Phil

5. Skyrose- I want it to be a town based around the sky-more so a sunny, cloudy sky. I might consider doing a rainy town as well?Hmmm?I want all the villagers to be blue and pink too.

Mayor: Rosie

Villager: Skye, Chrissy, Francine, Wendy, Peanut, Midge, Mitzi, Vladimir, Lily, Julian.

6. Moonrose- themed around the moon and stars

Mayor: Mina

Villagers: Vesta, Kyle, Sparro, Chester, Daisy, Mint, Pompom, Papi, Blanche, Whitney

7. Wishfall- themed around dreams and wishes

Mayor: Clara

Villagers: Poncho, Margie, Melba, Sprinkle, Doc, Punchy, Erik, Nan, Marcie, Kevin

Let me know your suggestions. Any other names? Prefer certain villagers to be moved around? Let me know!

Last edited:
I always felt a season themed town would look really rad!

1 chunk could be Spring, Summer, ect. Taking a paggie from Click-Clock Wood.

I really like the Wishdrop idea, it seems really original and I haven't heard of one like that before.

I am loving the idea of a nautical town! I have a nautical themed room in my mayor's town and it's one of my favorite rooms in my game, so I bet a whole town like that would look really nice.

I am loving the idea of a nautical town! I have a nautical themed room in my mayor's town and it's one of my favorite rooms in my game, so I bet a whole town like that would look really nice.
I like the idea too! It's definitely in my top 3 favorite ideas from above. I'm going to look up paths and consider how I would decorate this weekend and see if that helps me pick. I'll probably be buying this new town next weekend when I get paid.

Back