• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ideas for a third town

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Cake
Posted this on my tumblr, and I thought I'd share it here for more opinions. I?m thinking of getting a third town soonish, and I have a lot of ideas for it. Let me know what you think/if you have other suggestions. I have basic theme ideas, names and villagers planned.

1. Osport- nautical themed. It?d be a port town, so I wanted a lot of boy villagers. I?ve never had a male mayor before and most of my villagers are usually female. It?d be a new concept for me.

Mayor: Wyatt

Villagers: Antonio, Curt, Puddles, Shari, Bob, Kiki, Kody, Bruce, Mallary, Celia

2. Erigate- high class. It?s a lot of snooties and smugs. It?s meant to be a classy town.

Mayor: Lyla

Villagers: Monique, Goldie, Gala, Pekoe, Miranda, Tia, Kidd, Colton, Elise, Timbra

3. Wishdrop- I want it to be a town based on New Years resolutions? Kind of a new beginnings town. I?d set the DA in winter during a sunrise hour.

Mayor: Sophie

Villagers: Cally, Stitches, Pietro, Anabelle, Twiggy, Apple, Penelope, Aurora, Merengue, Rod

4. Wishrose- I want this town to have a romantic feel.

Mayor: Emma

Villagers: Fauna, Alice, Marina, Peggy, Bonbon, Eunice, Pudge, Molly, Chevre, Phil

5. Skyrose- I want it to be a town based around the sky-more so a sunny, cloudy sky. I might consider doing a rainy town as well?Hmmm?I want all the villagers to be blue and pink too.

Mayor: Rosie

Villager: Skye, Chrissy, Francine, Wendy, Peanut, Midge, Mitzi, Vladimir, Lily, Julian.

6. Moonrose- themed around the moon and stars

Mayor: Mina

Villagers: Vesta, Kyle, Sparro, Chester, Daisy, Mint, Pompom, Papi, Blanche, Whitney

7. Wishfall- themed around dreams and wishes

Mayor: Clara

Villagers: Poncho, Margie, Melba, Sprinkle, Doc, Punchy, Erik, Nan, Marcie, Kevin

Let me know your suggestions. Any other names? Prefer certain villagers to be moved around? Let me know!

Last edited:
I always felt a season themed town would look really rad!

1 chunk could be Spring, Summer, ect. Taking a paggie from Click-Clock Wood.

I really like the Wishdrop idea, it seems really original and I haven't heard of one like that before.

I am loving the idea of a nautical town! I have a nautical themed room in my mayor's town and it's one of my favorite rooms in my game, so I bet a whole town like that would look really nice.

I am loving the idea of a nautical town! I have a nautical themed room in my mayor's town and it's one of my favorite rooms in my game, so I bet a whole town like that would look really nice.
I like the idea too! It's definitely in my top 3 favorite ideas from above. I'm going to look up paths and consider how I would decorate this weekend and see if that helps me pick. I'll probably be buying this new town next weekend when I get paid.

Back