• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Don't Understand The Hype About Merengue

she looks like a lil qt cake

i like animals that look like food its adorbable

This has probably already been mentioned, but she does have one of the nicest house interiors. :) It's like a super cute cafe, with some sweets series, desert cases, etc.
I personally love Merengue - she fits the 'cute' theme that a lot of people are going for.
Tbh, I didn't really understand all this intrest in her until I met her in a friends town that I was looking after whilst she was away. It was love at first sight... <3 ;)
She does have a nice house. I wont deny that.

I love her house, but I'm neutral about Merengue herself. Though for me, I think it's because she's a normal villager. I might like her better if she was a snooty (like Annalise). :)

I hated her up until I actually got her, like three days ago. Her house is awesome and actually having her made her grow on me. Her design isn't that bad. She's definitely not that cute but she's not as hideous as I thought. All she talks about is her chef outfit though :/

I like her because she's actually cute for Rhino cuz they aint pretty..... :/ shes unique and looks like a cake (well her head does) and come on! SHES GOT A STRAWBERRY AS A FRIKING HORN! XD also her house is cool and shes got a nice personality ;)

her design is cute and unique, she's like a strawberry cake rhino so she's pretty hyped about, haha. i love her because of the strawberry cake scheme and her house is so adorable.

Only had my town for a day and Tia seems so lovely and sooooo cute!
why is she so less popular than Merengue :L

I understand the allure behind Merengue, I just would never want her in my town myself. I think she's just too cutsey for my tastes. I will say that she's probably one of the only good looking rhinos in my opinion though.

Back