• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hyrule Warriors

You have to have the Hookshot powerup that sometimes drops.

omg im dying cause it was the one weapon I was like "wat? do I press ZR twice like a combo?" cause I swear that's when I did it.

Does anyone get the sense that the situations in this game are much more dire than anything you encounter in any other LoZ game? Yeah yeah hack n' slash but still. It's total high energy. Even with me slightly having enough of it I'm like "oh maybe I'll play again"

jBcbfp9.jpg

Last edited:
I finished the game! I am so excited about it. I was playing it on normal and somehow the last level got on hard. Had to turn it back to normal before I could beat it. But still, I actually beat a game completely. That is somewhat rare for me considering the games I play don't normally have an actual ending and go on forever and ever.

I finished the game! I am so excited about it. I was playing it on normal and somehow the last level got on hard. Had to turn it back to normal before I could beat it. But still, I actually beat a game completely. That is somewhat rare for me considering the games I play don't normally have an actual ending and go on forever and ever.
Hate to burst your bubble, but you're far from beating the game completely. ;-; You finished the basic story, yes, but there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more.

My parents spoiled me when I was staying with them them over the weekend and they bought me this game. :D Not had a chance to play it though - in fact, it's still in it's plastic wrap. Some friends have said its good though so I'm taking their word for it.

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble, but you're far from beating the game completely. ;-; You finished the basic story, yes, but there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more.

Note, I never said beat the game completely. Just beat the game. ;) I mean, it isn't like Pokemon or Tomb Raider where there isn't much to do after the final boss. I'm looking forward to actually completing all of the level difficulties and adventure mode. I'm still not quite sure what to do on challenge mode, but I'll figure it out.

i know like im a guy that doesn't give a **** about music in video games but im really enjoying these tunes

same 100% legit agree with this post like legitimately i care about this post 100% and i really agree with it.

Note, I never said beat the game completely. Just beat the game. ;) I mean, it isn't like Pokemon or Tomb Raider where there isn't much to do after the final boss. I'm looking forward to actually completing all of the level difficulties and adventure mode. I'm still not quite sure what to do on challenge mode, but I'll figure it out.
Actually, you did. XD

Oh no, why is there an only Link level? I have been trying all of the other characters so poor Link is too under leveled to deal with the Skyward Sword guy and Volga. As soon as Volga appeared, all my keeps just died lol. Also, why am I protecting soup? For weird flying whales? I should probably try Skyward Sword, the villian looks pretty fun.

I don't think I can do the Goron one either without co-op help. I'm going to get my brother to hide at the boulder keeps and I'll do the plot stuff mwa ha ha. The only one I could do was the Twilight Princess ones. OMG now I want Zant! He sounds so funny! :D

i know like im a guy that doesn't give a **** about music in video games but im really enjoying these tunes

Pretty much same, usually I'm just good with whatever as long as it's not annoying but this time I'm like woah dancing in my chair.
I really like the Lake Hylia & Palace of Twilight songs. Remnant of Twilight & Sequence of Drops.

Played a lot of it today. Got the level 2 Great Fairy weapon for Link before getting the Level 1 version. Yay I guess. I also got the Zora Tunic for Link! I might like it more than the Skyward Sword outfit.

adventure mode is so confusing to me..
Keep playing it. I thought the same at first. You just have to get used to it. Be sure to read the tutorials as well.

Last edited:
Back