• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Legends Z-A General Discussion

This is a weird one but...
I want more furfrou patterns! I adore Furfrou and loved using them in competitive. The ability makes it a tank with a cotton guard and rest setup.

Pokemon Zaza with the weed cat as a regional starter sounds good to me

Last edited:
I loved X/Y and Kalos, and I loved Legends:Arceus! So, I'm excited for this! Although I'm not sure what it is. I really would have liked a historical Kalos game, but this does not appear to be that. Nevertheless, a Kalos/Lumiose City game will have something for me, I'm sure!

I’m extremely curious to see where this game goes. It’s certainly “ambitious” to create a successor to Arceus where the entire game takes place in a single town instead of a massive open world. For that reason I feel like they MUST have something intriguing up their collective sleeve, you know?

I really enjoyed X and Y; it’s the game that got me back into Pokemon as an adult after taking a break during my teen years. So I’m interested in a remake. Also, surely they can’t continue to practically ignore clothing variety in Kalos of all places, right?…..

This also seems to be an extremely rare opinion, but I didn’t enjoy Arceus much (though I see why others did and I’m glad they tried something new), so for me this purchase is probably going to depend on whether it departs from Arceus in a way that lends it more appeal for me. I didn’t enjoy the massive reduction in battle frequency (replaced by just throwing pokeballs in real time) or the vast empty landscapes that all looked very similar. I’m playing Violet now and having a MUCH better time. I appreciate innovative new features, but I think the traditional core structure of Pokemon is a lot of what I like about it, so I think I tend to prefer the mainline games to the ones that branch out and do their own thing.

If they do introduce new Megas hopefully they won't be just in this Legends game. I really want GF to stop making new gimmicks and start mixing in multiple old ones so battling is more fun. I know they are capable of doing it, they just don't want to do it for some reason. With the Switch 2 possibly coming out next year this will be the last Pokemon game on the Switch 1 so I am hoping for it to be good.

After giving it some thought, maybe the Kalos starters will be our starters in ZA after all. BDSP came before Arceus so we were already familiar with the Sinnoh starters so maybe they changed it up so it was something different for Legends Arceus. If the Kalos starters do get Megas, all the more reason that they are the starters for the game.

Megas I’m hoping for are ones for the remaining pseudo legendaries that were introduced at the time of XY, Slowking, Kleavor, and Froslass to act as rivals to their respective counterpart evolutions, the rest of the starters, Kingdra, Octillery, Machamp, Golem, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Yanmega, and Rapidash.

What we need is a Mega Raichu so Gorochu can be finally put to rest. Maybe in the past, Mega Raichu was confused as an evolution of Raichu and known as Gorochu. Much like Winged King is known as Koraidon and Iron Serpent is known as Miraidon. I refuse to accept Pawmot as the Gorochu inspired mon.

If we get mega Flygon then officialy we'll be so back
Watch it not be Bug/Dragon just to troll all of us.

Megas are in, that means Mega Stones are in. This also means that held items are in. What this also means is that this Legends game will be very different from Arceus. I'm guessing more battles with trainers. I am hoping that there won't be online battling or trading in this game. Yes...that may sadden some people but I like evolving the trade mons like they do in Arceus and want that for more trade only evolutions. Making trading a thing means there won't be Linking Cords or items like Metal Coats being consumables. They can still rework Metal Coat to be a consumable and a held item with its effect to boost Steel moves. Just not sure if they would end up doing it. We really need more gameplay. I'm thinking that maybe the next trailer will come out in late April or in May and that they really need to give us more info then. TCPI has been really bad at marketing as of late. They need to build all the hype they can right now because I am not sure if I want Gen 10 after this game.

Back