• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hyrule Warriors

Not always.
A second skulltula appears on every stage after you beat it, and they are way too annoying. For all of them, you have to play on hard mode with a certain character and weapon. Then you have to accomplish a certain task. If they weren't trolling you enough, they censor out some parts of the objective and have to guess what they are. It sucks.

I haven't played this since Smash Bros came out, but I think I had Link and Ghirahim at level 57, and the next highest was Lana at level 38, so a lot lower than my main 2. I have everyone at level 26 or higher just because. Not much else to say except that the mission to unlock the Level 3 Deku Spear is EVIL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I HAAAAAAAAAATED THAT MISSION OMFG.

So I actually like Fi alot???? IIRC, that's quite an unpopular opinion

ok nvm i A ranked the one infront of it (even tho it said i just needed B rank) and I unlocked it w/e

Last edited:
Fi is pretty incredible when she initially unlocks, but once you get further into the game her weaknesses start showing.
On the contrary, I think that's the opposite. She's painfully weak at first, and she becomes awesome with the upgrades

I started playing it this weekend (it was a present for my boyfriend) and I played together with my boyfriend. He was on the Wii U Pad and me on the Wii mote. Wii mote combo's are hard to pull off correctly XD I'm mostly swinging around and pushing the B button at different intervals trying to get a combo. I'm getting it figured out though =)
I tried out Impa, Sheik and Lana. I found all of them having pros and cons. Impa is just not my style, Sheik's combos are very nice for the mobs with AoE, Lana's AoE combos and skill are harder to place correctly, but I like her mobility.
We haven't progressed much further yet XD Fi and the Goron boss are unlocked, but didn't have the chance to try them out :p

Okay now I'm getting bored of the game. I should think its more fun with multiplayer by now for me. But lol not gonna play with my lame friends who can't even do MK8.
Why is it hit or miss on the recommendation elements. Replaying a couple earlier ones and Lana + Electricity on Palace of Twilight level is not working and completely and utterly pointless. She loses so hard, she's better with Water. Before that Link was doing awful when it recommended Light, but changed it to Fire and it worked. Minor thing but yeah. Even if all weapons are starter level it seems to be wonky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On the contrary, I think that's the opposite. She's painfully weak at first, and she becomes awesome with the upgrades

So painful in fact I was like what is the point of this. But then she kicks butt later on, or she did for me.

Last edited:
how do i bring down the moon from majoras mask when using the hookshot on enemies i did it like twice but idk how to do it and now i feel like a failure

how do i bring down the moon from majoras mask when using the hookshot on enemies i did it like twice but idk how to do it and now i feel like a failure
You have to have the Hookshot powerup that sometimes drops.

I just spent money to get her to Level 45 and I'm still too scared to try that mission again.
That one mission in the Water Temple where you play as Ruto to get the lvl 2 Zora Scale raped me the first time. It wasn't even hard....her attacks just take too long, and my base was captured. She's level 50 now, and I'm still terrified to try that again.

Those missions, man.

Last edited:
That one mission in the Water Temple where you play as Ruto to get the lvl 2 Zora Scale raped me the first time. It wasn't even hard....her attacks just take too long, and my base was captured. She's level 50 now, and I'm still terrified to try that again.

Those missions, man.

Haven't gotten there yet. Sounds scary enough.
The only other 2 challenges that gave me a hard time were Ghirahim's level 2 weapon, and Zelda's level 2 Wind Waker, which I still haven't beaten.

Haven't gotten there yet. Sounds scary enough.
The only other 2 challenges that gave me a hard time were Ghirahim's level 2 weapon, and Zelda's level 2 Wind Waker, which I still haven't beaten.
Wind Waker : Zelda :: Zora Scale : Ruto

Grinded the level with a Mandala and 2 Argaroks many many times, oh lord. Got Link to level 93. I'm working on 99 so I can focus on my other characters and weapon crafting.

Last edited:
Back