Hyrule Warriors

I bought it a couple of months back, it's okay....I'm really quitw disappointed with the graphics during gameplay. They look so good during the cutscenes. It doesn't compare well to other Zelda type games. I just feel like they've used the Zelda name to appeal to such a big fanbase but haven't really followed through well with it all.
It's not a terrible game by any means, not especially challenging so it's a good thing to play just to keep me occupied now and then.

I would probably recommend it if anybody asked me about buying it, I'm just not as fond of it as I thought I would be given the fact that I absolutely love Zelda and pretty much any game that incorporates characters from that series. Would give it a 6/10 overall I think

I bought it a couple of months back, it's okay....I'm really quitw disappointed with the graphics during gameplay. They look so good during the cutscenes. It doesn't compare well to other Zelda type games. I just feel like they've used the Zelda name to appeal to such a big fanbase but haven't really followed through well with it all.
It's not a terrible game by any means, not especially challenging so it's a good thing to play just to keep me occupied now and then.

I would probably recommend it if anybody asked me about buying it, I'm just not as fond of it as I thought I would be given the fact that I absolutely love Zelda and pretty much any game that incorporates characters from that series. Would give it a 6/10 overall I think

The Dynasty Warriors franchise isn't really known for it's graphics. To fit so many enemies on the screen at once it what they focus on.

I have the game, but I usually co-op with my friend since he buys all the DLC. The adventure maps are super challenging. It is repetitive, and the levels don't really change, but being different characters and using different weapons is what's fun.

Last edited:
ALBW DLC coming out next Monday
dlc_p4_lavio02_big.jpg

dlc_p4_yuga02_big.jpg

Can't wait to kill people with picture frames :lemon:

Is the DLC free, or available for a limited time only? Haven't played in months and didn't even know there was DLC. I found it difficult to really get into this game's style. Didn't know what I was doing half the time. Very chaotic.

Is the DLC free, or available for a limited time only? Haven't played in months and didn't even know there was DLC. I found it difficult to really get into this game's style. Didn't know what I was doing half the time. Very chaotic.

You have to pay and there's no time limit on it.

Back