• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyrule Warriors

Same here ;~; How long will the season pass be available for?
The season pass should be available at least while the packs are still coming out, and seeing as the final pack is slated for release in February, you've got some time.
Apart from that, I'm not sure if it'll even get taken down. I'd just say it's a DLC bundle rather than a season pass. You can purchase the packs separately but purchasing them together makes it cheaper, same as the MK8 bundle.

The season pass should be available at least while the packs are still coming out, and seeing as the final pack is slated for release in February, you've got some time.
Apart from that, I'm not sure if it'll even get taken down. I'd just say it's a DLC bundle rather than a season pass. You can purchase the packs separately but purchasing them together makes it cheaper, same as the MK8 bundle.
Uh, yeah. What they said, lol.

Who are you maining with, everyone? I just got Link to level 60 :D

I'm maining Midna, as I expected I would before release. Here's a video I recorded with me crappily playing as her.
Midna is one of my favorite Zelda characters, and the fact that she manages to kick some ass really adds to how much I enjoy her. The only thing I feel could be improved about her is her walking speed. Even when she runs/rides the wolf I feel like she's way too slow.
Yeah, her speed and the awkward crisscross wolf attack is what turns me off her. Im general, I feel like her control mechanics are unpredictable and inconsistent.

Last edited:
Yeah, her speed and the awkward crisscross wolf attack is what turns me off her. Im general, I feel like her control mechanics are unpredictable and inconsistent.
I wouldn't say she's awkward. I've managed to kick quite a bit of ass with her, as her attacks do a nice amount of damage. It's just that her speed is low so I often have to take that into consideration. It's like how Zelda comes close to being a balanced fighter but her attack power is too low.

Anyone else think that Nintendo is focusing a little too much on Link? He already had 4 weapons, and now Epona! They should give more characters, like Ganondorf, or Sheik ( Like ninja weapons idk ), more weapons to use.

But that's just my opinion.

Anyone else think that Nintendo is focusing a little too much on Link? He already had 4 weapons, and now Epona! They should give more characters, like Ganondorf, or Sheik ( Like ninja weapons idk ), more weapons to use.

But that's just my opinion.
Nah, Link is cool man.

I'm maining Midna, as I expected I would before release. Here's a video I recorded with me crappily playing as her.
Midna is one of my favorite Zelda characters, and the fact that she manages to kick some ass really adds to how much I enjoy her. The only thing I feel could be improved about her is her walking speed. Even when she runs/rides the wolf I feel like she's way too slow.

Midna is awesome in this game. The only thing I don't like about her is how the wolf makes a sound when teleporting in and teleporting out. Gets annoying.

Anyways, I play a lot of Link and Fi.

Holy Jesus the lvl 3 Fire Rod is wicked.
Here's mine.
Nintendo Plz Nerf.jpg

Idk if I should buy the DLC and it's stressin me out

Idk if I should buy the DLC and it's stressin me out

Me too. I probably will end up getting it, but $20 is a bit much. Then again it does have 4 packs that cost who knows how much each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I need that. I don't have too many weapon alts. I like the White Sword, though.

I unlocked the Skill on it, and it sucks now. The skill increases the damage you take. Why does it exist. I forgot the name of it, but you'll know it when you get it.

Just trying to keep this thread alive :c

Got Link to level 65 earlier.

Enjoy getting him to 100. He's my highest leveled warrior as well, though Midna is fairly quickly catching up. Meanwhile, Ruto and Darunia are lagging behind, being only level 21.

Enjoy getting him to 100. He's my highest leveled warrior as well, though Midna is fairly quickly catching up. Meanwhile, Ruto and Darunia are lagging behind, being only level 21.
What level is yours? 0_o
And Ruto is actually my second highest character. She sucks so badly that I need to keep her like 15 levels above everyone else so she stands a chance in even the simplest of Adventure levels.

Level 39, Midna is 37. I don't think I've played as much as you, especially looking at the amount of rupees you've collected. Either that, or I've just wasted more.

They missed a chance with Ruto, that's for sure. She has some range to her, but that's about it. Her attacks are too weak to really do anything lasting, even if the enemy is super easy to beat.

Level 39, Midna is 37. I don't think I've played as much as you, especially looking at the amount of rupees you've collected. Either that, or I've just wasted more.

They missed a chance with Ruto, that's for sure. She has some range to her, but that's about it. Her attacks are too weak to really do anything lasting, even if the enemy is super easy to beat.
Uh, I haven't posted anything regarding my rupees. I'm absolutely broke. I spend them all on leveling characters.

Last edited:
My mistake, that was Puffle. herp-a-derp
I've been kinda using it to level as well, though not as much as you. I've always made sure I have at least 100k, though I'm not sure why.

Back