• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How's the weather for you today?

Mild and cloudy with rain showers which has been the running theme throughout autumn and winter here in the UK. 🙄

Very windy and cloudy gray. We had some rain here and there and it's been chilly. It was nice seeing the clouds drift over each other and listening to the wind.

It's been snowing all day today. There has to be at least 4 inches out there and it doesn't look like it is ending anytime soon.. it is cold but not blistering and it isn't windy either. Hopefully everyone is ok on the road. I heard sirens not long ago : /
I was hoping winter was over with lol. I'm just glad we are still getting closer to spring. Winter is just a bad time of the year.

Today and yesterday is some very nice sunny weather with a slight breeze after getting a nice rainfall. I know my garden is loving it and it is good since I have did a lot of transplants and put new plants in the ground recently. :)

It's been very warm, sunny and dry today. There has hardly been any frost this year and it's nearly spring!

Sunny and just below 0. Definitely a change from yesterday because it was 8-9. I actually walked back from campus with my jacket unzipped yesterday, and wanted to take it off by the end. The weather in general has been unusually warm for a Canadian winter. 😅

Foggy out, a bit cool, w/ some light rain. Loving it!

Really rainy. It’s been like this non stop since like 3 in the afternoon, and it’s not supposed to stop any time soon. It hasn’t been consistently heavy, though. At least I’ll have ambience while I sleep.

Back