• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How's the weather for you today?

yeah it's really windy here in Ohio too, a little bit of snow.
I hate the wind but i love snow idc if it's April! screw hot weather

Today, I'm currently being hit by a snowstorm, which is supposed to dump about 30 cm of white abomination in total. Worse yet, once it ends, the temperature will begin to drop as low as -13?C (windchill of around -20), starting tomorrow evening.

Winter in Eastern Canada feels like an Arc Fatigue since a month ago.

In Phoenix,AZ today it's cloudy and the current temperature is 89?F/32?C.That's a bit warmer than usual for this time of year.

NSW Australia and boy is it hot atm. Don't know the temperature, but I thought it was supposed to be autumn. :/

It's been really humid lately, it was raining non-stop the other day. Summer is coming up and I'm not looking forward to being sticky 24/7.

NSW Australia and boy is it hot atm. Don't know the temperature, but I thought it was supposed to be autumn. :/

Ditto!

It's 30? today, and most of the week.

Next Monday it's going to be 34?!

Crazy for Autumn. ^_^

Last edited:
It was overcast this morning, but it's came out fine. Not too warm though, 17?C/63?F. It's starting to get quite chilly in the mornings and nights now, soon it will be cold during the day too.

It's nice and warm in New Zealand atm. Some wind but it's nothing out of the ordinary for where I live. A pleasant 20 degrees C ^-^

Edit: just realised 20 degrees might be considered cold for others after reading more posts ^-^

Last edited:
It's been very wet and slushy all around, but at least it hasn't been snowing anymore. Maybe the spring will come soon after all!

Back