• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How's the weather for you today?

As I'm typing this, it's raining. It rained this afternoon too, and I think that was the first thunderstorm of the season where I am. Lads, we're truly in spring now!

Been rainy for the last two days, so pretty much just the way I like it, if not for the wind

It snowed a bit last night and I am not happy about it 😠 but thankfully I think it's going to get warm again tomorrow, so it will melt.

Very bright and sunny. Unfortunate. I miss the rainy weather from yesterday. I don't know if it's just the sounds or general atmosphere, but I've come to like rainy weather quite a lot.

Snowy, look how pretty it is!
20240310_115628.jpg

Last edited:
Cloudy w/ on-and-off showers. I dig it.

It was raining really heavily last night. And now it’s just cloudy.

It's like 6 million degrees (it's 41°C/105.8°F), and I think I might be melting. Please send help. 🫠🧊

look at my photo above and imagine you are there ⛄
Oooh, your picture is stunning!

I definitely feel like I could lie in the snow right now! 😂 And if someone were to walk past and shovel the snow on top of me, I wouldn't complain. 😆☃️❄️

First day of spring, and it's cold and snowing. Despite not having a ton of snowy days this year in my area, I kinda want this to end.

First day of spring, and it's cold and snowing. Despite not having a ton of snowy days this year in my area, I kinda want this to end.
same here T_T woke up to go to work and remembered it's the first day of spring, then promptly got an alert thats like "btw it's snowing outside"

thanks MICHIGAN.

spring is finally here <3 it actually feels pretty nice outside even though its currently like upper 40s. its suppose to hit highs of 68°F so perfect temperature for the first day of spring. 🌷

It's been in the 60s and 70s here since like... the end of January. VERY early spring, or should I say abnormal winter.

Anyway, today it's in the 50s and a bit cloudy, which is nice because I don't really plan on leaving the house today anyway.

It went from winter weather in the morning, to spring in the afternoon, back to freezing tonight. hello climate change.

I'd be fine with just having a cold rainy day.

it was pretty cold and cloudy today which is pretty normal in my city. meh whether but could be worst.

It’s snowing like crazy, and all the roads are full of ice. What’s worse is that I have to drive through it most of the day, and they didn’t call snow day. Just awful.

Back