• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How's the weather for you today?

There's still snow, and it's also colder. But all the snow without footsteps in it looks extremely satisfying.

Gray as usual, it's always gray and depressing since a while, not that I dislike cloudy weather but gray and dirty...Um nope...It's a little bit cold as well, I heard that a storm was coming with all the snow we didn't get in December.
Yes, we are getting snow now when people took off all their pretty decorations.

well, there’s snow everywhere except the roads and i almost slipped on black ice multiple times, but the good news is it’s not unbearably cold. yesterday was the better end of unbearably cold with more slush and wind.

Cloudy on and off but for the most part clear and humid. We just had a thunderstorm a few days ago. We also had a tornado warning (there were weather conditions that made it likely for a tornado to form) a few days ago as well which is extremely unusual for us (Hawaii).

Hot and somewhat humid, around 28°C and is suppose to be like this for the rest of the week 🥵

We’re getting hit by a snowstorm that’s going to last a bunch of hours. Of course, it comes right as I’m driving kids home, and nobody else seemed to complain about no snow day except me.

Or maybe the kid in me is waking up again…

It's been snowing all day. 🌨️❄️
20240115_164624.jpg

Right now its 62 degrees but feels like 58. I know it isn't as cold as other places are with the huge winter storm happening but it feels so cold here.

It is cold!!! Thankfully not as cold as Alberta or other parts of Ontario but its cold enough that ive been keeping my little ones inside at work. It's nice to finally have snow to play in but with the bitter cold we can't actually go out!!

Right now its pretty cloudy, yesterday it said that it was supposed to rain all day today but so far there hasn't been any rain just lots of clouds.

Warm and pleasant. It rained this morning so I was a bit worried but it cleared up by noon.

Back