• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How's the weather for you today?

it was kinda chilly today! it got warmer as the day went on and the clouds were dark and gloomy for most of the day so i thought we might have gotten some snow, but none fell! no rain either which is great!

It snowed for the first time this December. It didn't stick and it was just flurries, but still.

Hot but partly cloudy so the sun wasn't as intense as it has been. Right now its 22°C.

It's been wet and windy on and off since late October. Thankfully it's going to get a lot colder and quieter in the coming days.

Sunny but nice and cool. Very pleasant walking weather

Cold and windy here, but not really any snow at the very least... Expecting snow this month though. It's always so scarce in December where I live, and then it all comes crashing down in January. 💀

Cold and snowy, it's really pretty but I went out for a bit and my legs froze right away.
I'm a bit sad, I so wanted to take a walk and have a last look at all the decorations but I'm a coward.

It's clear and cold here in the Sonoran Desert.Right now it's 38 °F(3 °C) with a projected high temperature today of 57 °F(14 °C).

it’s very gloomy and a little nippy. I wish it would snow, haven’t seen a single snow fall this year yet or last year now that I think about it, which is crazy!

cold, it snowed yesterday morning and it looks like it’s here to stay, it was nice getting through December with the warm weather and minimal snow :’D

Back