• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How's the weather for you today?

11/26: it was cloudy all day.
Post automatically merged:

We had our first accumulating snowfall of the season, and already I heard that there's a bunch of accidents on the roads. It's always humorous to hear "first snowfall" and "accidents" together, as it immediately makes me think that those drivers never saw snow before in their lives. I can say that because I've been a Michigander all my life.
Awesome! I love snow. hasn't snowed where I live since Jan 2022 though. :/

The past few days have been a winter wonderland, today is a little warmer at -5 celsius but there’s still plenty of snow so I’m content.

When I got up this morning at 5.30 I was amazed to see we had proper snow! When I went out a little later it was thick and crunchy. We've not had snow like that for years and years! I love it! ☃️

Woke up to a snowy Scotland ❄️🌨️☃️ Lovely to look at and thankful to not have to go out in it 😂💜

It's been overcast and rainy all day, but it's not as cold as it was a few days ago. I accept this trade-off.

Back