• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How tall are you?

I see I'm not the only one who measures in at about 4'10" - 4'11" tall. :p

Though it seems everyone at that height is still in their teens.. and likely to grow more. Unlike me. /sob (I think I the last time I grew was when I was 15.. and that was 1 inch, at the most. *cough*I'llbe22tomorrow*cough*)

Happy (early) birthday!!:blush:

Happy (early) birthday!!:blush:

Thank you! :D I probably won't be doing anything special for it though, honestly. :p I stopped doing the "celebrating" thing at around 18 haha. (I might see if I can get some chocolate glazed donuts, though.. I've been craving them for weeks now!)

Thank you! :D I probably won't be doing anything special for it though, honestly. :p I stopped doing the "celebrating" thing at around 18 haha. (I might see if I can get some chocolate glazed donuts, though.. I've been craving them for weeks now!)

Haha, fair enough! I had a party for my 21st but now that I'm 25 there just aren't any really exciting birthdays left. But donuts are definitely an appropriate birthday indulgence!

I'm 5'3 also. Funny thing is though, I've been 5'3 since I was 13-14ish(I'm now 24). I just stopped growing in height for some reason =x.

6'3 but only 160 pounds. Pretty tall but pretty skinny. I eat pretty healthy and run a lot so it's hard to gain weight. I get full easily too.

Hello!

How tall are you?
I think it will be interesting to see how tall everybody is!
Personally I am Extremely small for my age (I think)
I am 15 and stand at a miniscule 5'4 ;_;

Thanks for reading! :)

You're not small for your age, you know why?

IM 20 AND 5 FT 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm around 5'7-ish, maybe 5'8.

Bite me, giant.

I haven't exactly been measured in awhile (and told the measurements) but I am taller than my mom, dad, and quite a lot taller than my 18 year old brother lol, I'm 14. But yeah I have heard people say that I look anywhere from 5'9 all the way to 5'11 so...

5'4", I think. I haven't been measured in a while so I might have grown a little bit more. My friends always make fun of me for being short, but I think I'm really only a bit under average, so...

Back