• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do I have a problem?

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
The last time I went on my activity log it said that my most played game was New Leaf, with 1025 HOURS. I got the game on April 8 last year, and granted my brother DOES also play, but usually only for an hour every day and only since mid April. Also until recently I played the game at least once a week. Sooo, do I just have an issue, or do you guys have higher playtimes?

log.jpeg

You're fine. ^o^;>

My New Leaf play time was over a thousand hours on my original 3DS that broke. It's definitely even higher if I add that up with the hours on my other 2 3DS systems.

As long as its not interfering with your life keep enjoying the game! Thats what everyone else does lol! I cant name a single hardcore Animal Crossing fan that doesnt have well over 100 - 1000+ hours in these games. I have somewhere around 4-5ish K hours I believe but its been so long since I have checked!

I think the highest I have ever seen was someone who had 12K hours! I dont remember where the post was but its on the site somewhere!

If it’s not affecting your life, I sat you're fine! Back when I played NL, I played for hours at a time, and I’d bet that I’ve racked up over 1,000 hours across the multiple 3DS I had.

You're definitely fine! Especially with NL, I feel like it has so much to offer not just from the in-game content itself, but on an emotional level too! Although I don't play anymore, that game got me through a lot of hard times and was definitely my comfort game for years, even when I was playing on and off. New Leaf will always hold such a special place in my heart. 🥺

Def not, i still play it everyday when i got free time! New Leaf is my comfort game and prob will always be. As silly as it sounds, when i'm feeling lonely i play it to talk with my villagers and i feel like i have lots of friends.

Back