• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How often do you poop

How often do you poop

• Once a day

Votes: 82 32.3%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 47 18.5%
  • 1-3 times a week

Votes: 62 24.4%
  • 4-6 times a week

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Never

Votes: 32 12.6%

• Total voters
I almost always poop at least twice a day. Usually Once after I eat my breakfast and I go again after I drink my pre-workout supplements.

Two to three times a day.

One when I wake up. Once before class. Then, maybe once before bed.

Man some of you people will ask some weird s*** just to start a thread around here. Seriously wtf.

At least once a day, although it wasn't much today because I had tons of macaroni & cheese and cheese sticks yesterday, so I just wasn't in the mood for pooping I guess.

OP, you should probably see a doctor.

edit: AND OF COURSE, MY 100TH POST IS WASTED ON THIS LITERAL ****POST

Last edited:
pooping is natural though nothing to be afraid of my dear

Didn't say I was scared. If you couldn't tell, my implication was that this is pretty irrelevant and useless. Granted, 95% of discussions started on this subform are, but I'd much rather be saying my favorite color for the sixty-second time then tell some strangers how often my body performs what is arguably it's most repulsive function.

Y'all freaking out about a poop thread need to chill out lmao everybody poops it's ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't say I was scared. If you couldn't tell, my implication was that this is pretty irrelevant and useless. Granted, 95% of discussions started on this subform are, but I'd much rather be saying my favorite color for the sixty-second time then tell some strangers how often my body performs what is arguably it's most repulsive function.

I think someone is constipated :rolleyes:

I love when people reply to a thread just to complain. :rolleyes: If the topic bothers you, why didn't you just ignore it? Go take a poop and maybe you'll feel better.

Y'all freaking out about a poop thread need to chill out lmao everybody poops it's ok

yes pooping is okay everyone does it but it still looks gross and smells gross so its not something people usually enjoy talk about is all.

yes pooping is okay everyone does it but it still looks gross and smells gross so its not something people usually enjoy talk about is all.

Then don't talk about it bro don't click on the thread

I love when people reply to a thread just to complain. :rolleyes: If the topic bothers you, why didn't you just ignore it? Go take a poop and maybe you'll feel better.

Because God knows its been such a long time before an actual discussion was had on this subform. I used to like coming to it. Now it's all just people posting an answer to a question or telling someone that posts their issues that things will get better. And most of the time they're hardly real issues. I guess this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
The post wasn't JUST to complain. Maybe somebody's eyes were opened. Maybe now we can talk about something that matters. I doubt it though. So I suppose I'll just let you people carry on in these humdrum, one-and-done threads.

Last edited:
Because God knows its been such a long time before an actual discussion was has on this subform. I used to like coming to it. Now it's all just people posting an answer to a question or telling someone that posts their issues that things will get better. And most of the time they're hardly real issues. I guess this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
The post wasn't JUST to complain. Maybe somebody's eyes were opened. Maybe now we can talk about something that matters.

Bruh this topic is about poop wtf did I just read

Back