Votes: 47 18.5%
  • 1-3 times a week

Votes: 62 24.4%
  • 4-6 times a week

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Never

Votes: 32 12.6%

• Total voters
depends. my digestive system is crap so yeah if i go a whole day with gingerbread cookies and fiber then it's several time if i eat rice then it can take.

also i cant take up fatty and creamy stuff well so then i throw up instead lol

I poop like 5 times a week, sometimes 6 if I really get into the chips. lol

how does anyone poop that often

Honestly I couldn't tell you
He also drinks a literal gallon of water a day so he pees 500 times a day too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alternatively, eat a dozen sugar free mints, you will have no more trouble from that point on. I've heard that these are good too.

Idk in my experience sugar free stuff just makes me flatulate a lot

Just a helpful tip: If you have trouble going, take Magnesium. 2-3 tablets a day and you'll go regularly. Ask a doctor.

Alternatively, eat a dozen sugar free mints, you will have no more trouble from that point on. I've heard that these are good too.

I'm not talking about a quick fix, though. A lot of people have Magnesium deficiencies and taking Magnesium is good for your health, plus it can help keep you regular. Obviously, sugar-free candy is better for you than regular candy, but eating dozens of mints isn't all that great. I mean, if that was the case, why not just take a laxative every so often when you get clogged up? Since I started taking Magnesium several years ago, I've had no problems at all. Before that, sometimes I'd be lucky if I could go once a week. My system was all messed up when I was younger.

I'm not talking about a quick fix, though. A lot of people have Magnesium deficiencies and taking Magnesium is good for your health, plus it can help keep you regular. Obviously, sugar-free candy is better for you than regular candy, but eating dozens of mints isn't all that great. I mean, if that was the case, why not just take a laxative every so often when you get clogged up? Since I started taking Magnesium several years ago, I've had no problems at all. Before that, sometimes I'd be lucky if I could go once a week. My system was all messed up when I was younger.
Magnesium needs to be taken with lots of water. It can be used as a laxative in big quantities, too. But always with lots of water. Magnesium pulls water into the colon and will dehydrate you. Be careful. It's a powerful laxative. Don't take too much. If you use it as a laxative, don't use it too often close together.

Last edited:
Magnesium needs to be taken with lots of water. It cans be used as a laxative in big quantities, too. But always with lots of water. Magnesium pulls water into the colon and will dehydrate you. Be careful. It's a powerful laxative. Don't take too much. If you use it as a laxative, don't use it too often close together.

Thanks for the info. :blush: I drink a lot water daily. In fact, it's the only thing I do drink, so I didn't think about that. Good reminder!

pooping is the greatest of feelings

i poop everyday at 8:00 PM, an hour before a sleep and a hour after dinner, its truly the perfect time

I like this thread.

I usually poop once a day. Sometimes twice.

edit: am female

Last edited:
However its not good when you have to do it in a public restroom

then its awkward and weird

and theres always that guy who pees on the toilet seat.

Back