• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many of you are getting the bundle? POLL

Are you getting the bundle?

• Already preordered! ^_^

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Going to get it soon!

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I don't want it..

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • It's sold out in my area :[

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Dat bundle. You-all are making me so sad with that XL. Nintendo of America, Y U NO bring it here??? :( :( :(

p.s. I believe this poll is actually about the N3DS bundle, rather than the XL bundle option.

Last edited:
Dat bundle. You-all are making me so sad with that XL. Nintendo of America, Y U NO bring it here??? :( :( :(

p.s. I believe this poll is actually about the N3DS bundle, rather than the XL bundle option.
finally europe gets something lol cause we never get any good games otherwise. :c

Well I'll probably get the N3DSXL if I ever get it, big screens ftw!

im going to pre-order the nfc reader + game bundle @ gamestop later

I am not planning to buy any of the bundles, because I already have a red New 3DS XL that I absolutely adore. My hands are not small, and my vision isn't that good so I am happy to have a New 3DS XL instead of a New 3DS.

However, I ordered 5 packs of Japanese ACHHD amiibo cards (15 cards total) that will be delivered tomorrow. I am as excited as a kid about it (and I am 67 so I don't feel that way very often, LOL).

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I'm going to do still...

I really want an XL so I might just buy a regular NEW XL and get the game and some cards! :)

I am really tempted to get the bundle, but I don't play very many games aside from AC and Zelda, so I don't know if it's really worth getting a new system just for a spin-off game. The limited edition is super cute though.

I won't be getting this bundle. I looked forward to the limited 3DSXL edition of ACHHD, but that is not coming out so I will wait for the next limited edition 3DS XL that I like.

Any canadians know if EB games is actually getting the 3ds bundle or not? My local EB games still has no idea. >.>

Nintendo, get your **** together and release the info already! You're stressing me out!

Any canadians know if EB games is actually getting the 3ds bundle or not? My local EB games still has no idea. >.> Nintendo, get your **** together and release the info already! You're stressing me out!

I'm with you there! The stores have woefully little info. The only Canadian retailer I've seen with the bundle for sale is Best Buy. I'd think EB *should* have it, though. :/

I don't want a N3DS but this bundle might change my mind, I also want the Mario Maker Wii U Bundle and my wallet can't (shouldn't actually) afford both :( I'll have to think about it :)

I'm with you there! The stores have woefully little info. The only Canadian retailer I've seen with the bundle for sale is Best Buy. I'd think EB *should* have it, though. :/

Best Buy doesn't get bundles in store and I can't afford to get it online through them bc I don't have a credit card, and there's no $300 visa prepaid card, so the next one up would have to be $500 :/

but i feel like they'll get them like the week before or the day before and just sell them on release date.

Back