• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many IGB do you have?

Around 6 million. And that after I paid all house loans and a lot of clothes. I still need the small princess crown if it's in game otherwise I'm kinda done. Turnips give you big moolah.

Right now my main character has a lil over 5 million Bells, and one of my side characters has about 2 million, so that's about 7 million in total. I got them mainly through selling turnips.

I think I have around 4.5 million bells. I don't play the stalk market the hardcore way, so that number increases rather slowly.

I've been wanting to ask this question myself, but didn't want to sound like showing off :ROFLMAO: I have about 213 million right now. Fully plan on getting to 999 million in 3 months time. This Sunday I'll buy 14M in turnips, then 15, 16, etc... up to 26.

I have like 700k right now.
The most I've had at once was 5mil but i slowly chipped away at it building inclines and moving buildings.

roughly 25m and stuck at that, i still play the turnip game but i also spend a lot weekly so this amount staying the same means i don't spend as much as i earn which is good

I'm down to my last 2m. I've been putting my bells to use by helping a few people with their wish lists. I don't think bells are useful anymore since my island is finished.

Currently I have 16 million,although I need to get back into the Stalk market as I haven't done it for quite a while.

About 55 mil. All from friends letting me do private turnips. My friend made it to 100mil from turnips on my island.

i organically hit 5mil without turnips and have around 15mil right now. i buy spendy things from my catalog all the time for friends though so i'm usually burning through my bells pretty quick ahaha. you want every kitchen island? sureeee RIP to my ABD. i love turnip grinding though so it's all good!

it definitely makes trading on TBT harder, i find IGB to basically be useless on the forum now and i burn through my TBT really fast. catalog trades take foreeever but are the only good alternative i have. it wouldn't be as bad but i'm a completionist so i want everything hehe.

I have about 12 million? Mostly from trading I'd say. I'm at the point where I'm not needing anymore. Don't really need any nmt either, have a lot of the diys, and nothing too outstanding in my wishlist, so...
I'm glad that igb are easy to come by. Farming for money can get tedious fast. But I do miss the feeling of catching an expensive bug or fish. Now I hardly ever go because there's too many common bugs/fish that aren't worth the time, and even if you catch a 10k prize, it's really not that much when you have millions. 😅

I have 11 million right now, I had 20 million but I created a second character and fully upgraded their house (I didn't pay off the last loan though, and probably won't because it isn't worth it just to get free exteriors) and I have redone my island countless times. If it gets too low I will do the stalk market again to build it back up.

I have 44 million. I think I've got more than enough for now, I have no idea what I could use it all on, but I find going to other islands to sell turnips fun, so I'm probably going to keep buying some each week, even if it's just 2-3 inventories worth 🙃

I have, uh... whatever's in my pockets. My broke college student butt has nothing in the ABD rn and still 500k to go on my basement loan. I couldn't be bothered to grind much for turnips, even though I really should just to get the miles achievement over with...

I have 3m right now. I start buying and selling turnips when I hit around 2m and keep selling till I hit at least 6m. I always give my friend 1m when I get a chance to visit her and I spend most of my bells just solely buying furniture or clothes. I've done this a few times already! If I wasn't so easily distracted though, I'd do it more often and have more but this way I have more things to do and not dedicating all my game time in the turnip market.

20-ish mill from 50-ish mill, I busted my butt the beginning of the game for turnips and havent done bell-earning for months lol its one of those things I don't wanna have to work for everyday, I like the financial freedom

That being said I also have around 400+ NMTs I saved up from trading but I've gotten lazy lately so I haven't even spent them (too lazy to do my very small wishlist bc i feel like after I finish that there'd be no point to playing this game anymore)

I have almost all the amiibo cards as well so island hopping isn't a way I'd spend my NMTs since I have little to no desire for the new villagers

I have about 800k in my bank at present, with no outstanding debt. Unless the crown or throne decides to show up in your shops, there's not much to spend loads of bells on.

Back