• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many IGB do you have?

I am constantly broken for some reason, I have only around 150k at the moment and the last loan is still there watching me 🤣

About 28 million. Selling spare diys, fish bait, villagers... lot of ways to earn some good coin in this game!

About 800k.

I'd have more, but I have five different characters who's houses I'm working on (all but one have all the rooms) and I recently decided to do a MAJOR overhaul of my island, so I'm spending a ton on that 😅

I also don't do turnips because it's too much of a hassle when you time travel *shrugs*

My biggest moneymaker right now is to save all my coconuts (I have 40 trees total) and wait for the "Coconut Juice" item to be worth double. I get hundreds of thousands of bells whenever that happens 😁

In NL I sold my popular villagers for big bucks and ended up with almost 50 mil. But most of that money sat unused in my bank, so this time in NH I'm not going "money crazy" and just have what I need. I also often share bells with my sister who isn't involved in the online AC community and doesn't buy turnips or anything.

Right now I have just under 5 mil in my bank account which I earned myself from buying and selling turnips online, probably a total of 5 times (earned about 2 mil each time).

I have 12 millions bells at the moment I mostly got it through selling turnips. I did not use the turnip market in new leaf but in new horizons I tried the first two times just to give it a go and it's super useful 🙌🏻

Just over 70 mil, banged out on selling turnips, haven't sold any for the past few weeks. Trying to construct my island but I can never seem to settle, so money goes down the drain ;v;

I used to have roughly 3 million but I spent most of it re-doing my island! I misjudged how much it would cost me to move all everything 😅

I have just over 59 million bells, most of which I've made through selling turnips. I've slowed down/stopped selling them, though, so my IGB amount is probably not going to change too much over the next little while.

I'm just about to hit 13m. Been doing pretty good with turnips and crafting jail bars to sell.

Around 22 million, mostly from turnip selling. Most of it's been just sitting in the ABD, though, so I haven't been buying turnips recently.

I have around 2m, which is enough. I made it with turnip trading and selling hot items. I try to keep the amount of bells around this figure. I think I purchased most expensive items now so I should be okay.

I had 37 million until I went crazy with decoration and moving things and bridges as decorations.. And then all the giveaways... So im down to 5 mil now :(

But i time travel for my turnip money.. So all i have to do is stop being lazy and take a day and do several trips

Back