• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many IGB do you have?

I have about about 6 million but I have made only very minimal attempts to earn bells (don't catch bugs/fish for Flick or CJ unless needed for Nook Miles+, no turnips, only occasionally get some from trades) in at least a month, maybe 2. I just use them every so often to move buildings around.

I have between 4-5 million and I am fine keeping it that way. I don't do turnips. I only have 1 human resident. I am satisfied with all my bridges, inclines and building locations. I only use it to buy stuff from my catalog. So yeah, I am satisfied with this amount.

I have almost 4 million bells. I find the stalk market stressful, so I’ll be taking a break from turnip buying for a few weeks. But I’ve done most of the major projects I want to for the foreseeable future, so I’ll be operating off of saving for a bit :)

I think I'm sitting at around 38 mil right now, would have more if I was still actively selling turnips lol

You guys have so much money 0.0

I've got 1.2 million and I thought that was a lot hahaha

about 9 million. I don't spend anything right now, so I just keep saving.

Only 3 million left because I sold like 15m+ for TBT :v Really need to get back on the stalk market grind again, i'm just being lazy right now.

42 million. I sold turnips to get the Nook Miles achievement and I've hosted a few times when I've had good prices. Even when you host for free, people insist on dropping tips so it all adds up.

I think I currently have about 7 million bells, but that numbers going to drop since I'm redoing my island.

18mil bells. I've been building and tearing down structures but I also have been selling to other players so it floats around 18 mil

Back