• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours in a row do you play?

I play games mostly in Hour bursts but occasionally up to 4 (only splatfests, new games, ACNL when Im feeeeeeling it or Dragon Quest). I dont like playing too long because then it feels like I didn't do anything important!

As a kid I could manage over 8 hours without stopping in a given game if it was new and I was excited to play, but nowadays once I reach around 3 hours straight I have a headache and I need to stop. A comfortable, average play session with a game I love will usually be 1-2 hours

For me I don't have a lot of time so now it's mostly 1 hour of my favorite video game, New Leaf, but I could easily play 3-4hrs of minecraft on the rare occasion that I have a day off.

I like playing New Leaf for 1 hour because I play for a good chunk of time, but it doesn't take too much time out of my day irl. I'll also get bored if I play for longer and it keeps the progression of the game in check imo. (Plus if you play for a little over an hour, the villagers will tell you, "hey are you ok? You look tired. You should take a break." And I don't like them telling me what to do. 😂) ACNH I used to play 1-1.5 hrs for the same reasons but I can really only play one game at a time due to being so busy irl. ACCF I play very sporadically, 15-20 min sessions every few months, because I get bored really fast with it. every month or so I seem to check in ACGC for about 30-45 min.

I don't play a lot of other video games but for non-AC games if I had the time I guess I'd play 1 or 2 hour sessions depending on the game. I would otherwise start to get stiff and hurt from sitting so long in the same place, not to mention my wrist/knee could act up again.

It really depends on the game I am playing, but generally I don't play more than 5 hours a day, which may seem like a lot for some but I used to play games for like 12 hours at one point. Sometimes I don't keep track though, but with work and school I try not to let it take my whole day away.

It depends on how much free time I have and what kinds of games I'm playing, really, so it's hard to say.

I get bored and burnt out super easily, so I'd say about an hour to two.

Back