How many hours in a row do you play?

I play games mostly in Hour bursts but occasionally up to 4 (only splatfests, new games, ACNL when Im feeeeeeling it or Dragon Quest). I dont like playing too long because then it feels like I didn't do anything important!

As a kid I could manage over 8 hours without stopping in a given game if it was new and I was excited to play, but nowadays once I reach around 3 hours straight I have a headache and I need to stop. A comfortable, average play session with a game I love will usually be 1-2 hours

For me I don't have a lot of time so now it's mostly 1 hour of my favorite video game, New Leaf, but I could easily play 3-4hrs of minecraft on the rare occasion that I have a day off.

I like playing New Leaf for 1 hour because I play for a good chunk of time, but it doesn't take too much time out of my day irl. I'll also get bored if I play for longer and it keeps the progression of the game in check imo. (Plus if you play for a little over an hour, the villagers will tell you, "hey are you ok? You look tired. You should take a break." And I don't like them telling me what to do. 😂) ACNH I used to play 1-1.5 hrs for the same reasons but I can really only play one game at a time due to being so busy irl. ACCF I play very sporadically, 15-20 min sessions every few months, because I get bored really fast with it. every month or so I seem to check in ACGC for about 30-45 min.

I don't play a lot of other video games but for non-AC games if I had the time I guess I'd play 1 or 2 hour sessions depending on the game. I would otherwise start to get stiff and hurt from sitting so long in the same place, not to mention my wrist/knee could act up again.

It really depends on the game I am playing, but generally I don't play more than 5 hours a day, which may seem like a lot for some but I used to play games for like 12 hours at one point. Sometimes I don't keep track though, but with work and school I try not to let it take my whole day away.

It depends on how much free time I have and what kinds of games I'm playing, really, so it's hard to say.

I get bored and burnt out super easily, so I'd say about an hour to two.

Back