• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours have you spent on ACNH?

How many hours have you spent in ACNH?

• Less than 100 hours

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • 101 - 500 hours

Votes: 56 23.4%
  • 501 - 1000 hours

Votes: 77 32.2%
  • 1001 - 2000 hours

Votes: 50 20.9%
  • 2001 - 3000 hours

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • 3001 - 4000 hours

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • 4001 - 5000 hours

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • 5001 hours or more

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
i just hit 1200 hours on it 😽 i try to go on every day to at least do the nook miles tasks, talk to all my villagers, and maybe complete a vacation home if i'm in the mood for it :>

Im at a solid 295, i think it reset my hours because i got a new island because my hours haven't changed since I started playing again.

Last I looked I was over 800 hours, but I don't remember the exact amount. There have been MONTHS where I didn't play. Like recently, I didn't play at all once April hit until last week. But I love the autumn and Halloween and all of that, so I've been hit with the desire to play again. I was trying to think of ways to keep me playing through the spring and summer and I think I'm going to make it so at every anniversary I have to catch all the bugs, fish, and sea creatures again. Since the end of March is usually when I really start to lose interest in the game, I think that this can help give me the feeling of something to do.

I have since checked my hours in animal crossing new horizons since I last posted in the poll I pretty sure I am now at 5600 hours haha

2,175, according to my Switch profile. Though that certainly doesn't account for idling or anything. :p

About 1,200. This is the longest playtime that I’ve ever done for AC so I’m kind of proud of myself.

On my new island, 0 hour because it is not created yet lol; Saturday or Sunday I promise (with my new Switch yeaaaah)
On old ones, something like 150 hours. I've not played a lot to be honest. Because, as I said on other thread, not everything was released. So the game started to be boring for me. Nothing to do after a few hours and a loooong wait to finally discover a complete game. Nintendo did **** this time I must admit.

Reactions: Bui
Both accounts included I'm at around 1100 hours :) not to shabby i think!

Back