• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours have you spent on ACNH?

How many hours have you spent in ACNH?

• Less than 100 hours

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • 101 - 500 hours

Votes: 56 23.4%
  • 501 - 1000 hours

Votes: 77 32.2%
  • 1001 - 2000 hours

Votes: 50 20.9%
  • 2001 - 3000 hours

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • 3001 - 4000 hours

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • 4001 - 5000 hours

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • 5001 hours or more

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
1248 days ago Nintendo blessed us with New Horizons and if you're anything like me then you played hundreds of hours in the first month alone. But now a whopping 29,944 hours have passed since we got the game, how many of those hours have you spent on New Horizons? Is there any specific reason your playtime is what it is?

If you're not completely sure then an educated guess is permissible :)

My playtime clocks in at roughly 2284 hours, 2250 of those hours being on my main island and the rest being on the island that I share with my partner. The final total is an estimate with a give-or-take of around 100 hours as I've tallied up playtime coming from 4 switches lol.

I've played New Horizons for 2070 hours! I guess that's what happens when you play the game daily for 3 years, lmao.

4,000 hours. Yeah 3 years have really broken me so I binged this game so much just to forget about my problems.

Apparently, 3,890 hours "or more" !! Definitely going to be more, I'm playing right now !!

I really have no exact idea (it's capped at 595 on Switch Online) but if I had to take a wild guess, it'd have to be close to 3,000 hours or more. Honestly, I think only all versions of Minecraft combined has come close to that number.

I played NH every single day for at least 40 minutes for an entire year after the game came out, so yeah. I obviously don't play it every day anymore, but man did I love the hype when the game was big.

I have 261 hours logged. Not bad for the cost to play time ratio, but compared to the other main series Animal Crossing games it is by far my least played in the series.

Whenever I played ACNH, I had about 500-1000 hours. I applaud everyone who has 2000+ hours because that takes some commitment lol. The reason my play time was somewhat low is because I would get burnt out and then stop playing for a few months lol

damn, 29,944 hours huh… i still can’t believe it’s been over three years since new horizons came out, it feels like just yesterday i was eagerly and impatiently waiting for my parents to get home with the copy i preordered from best buy 😭

i haven’t really played new horizons since february of this year (aside from booting up the game to create entries for tbt events 😅), but i’ve logged in 2,590 hours so far!

damn, 29,944 hours huh… i still can’t believe it’s been over three years since new horizons came out, it feels like just yesterday i was eagerly and impatiently waiting for my parents to get home with the copy i preordered from best buy 😭

i haven’t really played new horizons since february of this year (aside from booting up the game to create entries for tbt events 😅), but i’ve logged in 2,590 hours so far!
3 years later and I still binge this game a lot whenever I'm going through problems.

Around 1500 hours, played the game a lot for the first few months it was out and then, after a small break, nearly daily throughout most of Winter. In the last year or so I’ve hardly ever played though, mostly I’ve loaded it up for tbt events or on the odd occasion to play but unfortunately it doesn’t last long.

4000-5000 according to my Switch hour tracker. But I would also leave my game on the title screen a lot, so excluding that, it is probably a lot less XDDDD

It says 1000 hours on my Switch but I havent touched NH in over a year. Its a strange feeling because those 1000 hours were on my old Switch but its still recorded on my new one. I'll probably get another 1000 in after I start my new island

my switch has tracked 820 hours. whenever i play, it ranges between ~30 mins to a few hours or so. methinkst i played pretty regularly during spring (after a bit of a break from playing). i last played new horizons yesterday ;w;

Around 470, because I only got it last July and that I couldn’t really play the game when my joy cons started drifting. I didn’t even play either game daily, but I got New Leaf 3 months earlier and that game has about 1000 hours on it. If my joy cons didn’t drift it would probably be around the same as New Leaf.

At least about 2100+ hours. And those many hours compared to my empty island (Except for the entrance) for Almost two years straight (I restarted on November 2021) is rather humiliating…

1150 hours for me. Seems I'm kind of on the lower end here based on replies. I never consider myself to have quit the game, but I do take breaks for long and random periods of time. Sometimes they can be a few weeks, but I've definitely taken breaks that last several months, multiple times. If I'm not terraforming or decorating, there's not much to do in the game imo. 😅

Back