• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours have you spent on ACNH?

How many hours have you spent in ACNH?

• Less than 100 hours

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • 101 - 500 hours

Votes: 56 23.4%
  • 501 - 1000 hours

Votes: 77 32.2%
  • 1001 - 2000 hours

Votes: 50 20.9%
  • 2001 - 3000 hours

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • 3001 - 4000 hours

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • 4001 - 5000 hours

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • 5001 hours or more

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm at just over 1000 hours which I find so amusing that I am at the low end of this thread. I would like to get back in to playing daily/consistently but it's been a struggle lately.

Around 300, which is a lot for me. It's probably the longest I've played a game. I still have many things to do on my Island, so more hours incoming!

I played 1,365 and i plan to keep logging in for a while plus i still feel my island could be better 😅

I got the game at launch and I have played it for 970 hours. I still play it often, even though not nearly as often as during the first 2 years after release.

I just checked on the console and I've played just a little over 1,000 hours of acnh but that is only since May. And during that time I have also been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley and have 1,600 hours in it since January. So, yeah I've played a lot of cozy this year, lol. I honestly didn't think I would ever like acnh but finely started playing it on my son's console when I realized he hadn't touched it since the first week he played in Dec 2021! Now he can't play on his console, lol.

I'm just barely in the 501-1000 hours category at around 510+ hours currently! I got ACNH for the 2021 Celebrating Diversity event on here, and played it pretty consistently for a while, but at some point shifted to playing in occasional spurts every few months (or whenever TBT events motivate me to). Without the island journaling event from earlier this year, I think I'd be under 500 hours still ahahah

I'm at 4,155.
I for sure played a ton of this game, my island is pretty much complete, though I occasionally add and change things, especially if there's a TBT event that necessitates it. But I'm sure I primarily have so many hours because of my shop in Nook's Cranny, been open since near the launch of NH. I often leave my game running with the gate open for people to come in too, so those times add up.

I have 1100 hours on my main account but I also have 5 player houses and I've spent probably 40+ hours on the other 4 accounts so I'm gonna guess around 1300 hours total. I still play occasionally but not as much as I used too lol. This is definitely my longest played game except for maybe minecraft when I add up hours from different platforms. It's super crazy to see how many hours some of y'all have!😂

Too many. By Aug 2020 I had 1000. I took alot of breaks since. Granted alot of that time was balloon hunting.. so actual active playing was less.
I'm under 2000 for sure rn. I don't play like I did in 2020. I still do play though and I don't bother hunting.

Currently on my third island since June 2020 and sitting at 3405 hours on the game. Haven't finished my current island. Hoping it's my forever island.

I got the game in June of 2020, but haven’t played much since Christmas 2022. Apparently I have 1550 hours on it. The sad thing is that’s barely half of my hours on NL.

i have over 8,000 hours, a lot of which is just me restarting over and over again :p

Around 2200 if I remember correctly. Probably will have a lot more once I find time to play again. I missed out on fall when I restarted last year and have been doing minimal time travel.

I have a rather embarrassing 230 hours, which I mostly attribute to me not playing the game at all for about a year and a half.

1248 days ago Nintendo blessed us with New Horizons and if you're anything like me then you played hundreds of hours in the first month alone. But now a whopping 29,944 hours have passed since we got the game, how many of those hours have you spent on New Horizons? …

I started the game when it was released 03.20.2020.

I think my cumulative hours, ever since, for my first island (which I have kept and play the most)…it is as high as can be expected.

I don’t even want to know the total hours.

(This is a good topic.)

I've played 770 hours. I'm surprised it's not more! I should come back to it, but generally I play one game at a time, and right now it's Pikmin 4 lol.

Back