Votes: 31 27.9%

Votes: 10 9.0%

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • i’ve never played new horizons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have two. Got a second used lite from a house sale, and bought another game at a steep discount. I set my second island to be southern hemisphere. Unfortunately it also has the same airport and sister fruit of my first island(what are the odds lol) but I don't wanna reset it either so oh well.

In NewLeaf I only ever had one town. I did buy a copy of WA that I made another town but I never really did anything with it. I can't imagine anyone that has multiple towns or islands really dedicates a lot of time into any of them.

I have two switches, so two islands. I’ve never reset either one, and I don’t plan to. I might redo a section or two in my main island though. I still have to get terraforming unlocked on my second island.

I’ve reset once so far, so I’ve had two islands. Seriously considering resetting again on January first, though.

Just one! I really regretted resetting in past games because I got into a loop of never being happy with my town and resetting soon after making my town. This is the first game where I've done things like completed the museum and decorated in a way I'm happy with. I'm glad to have stuck with my original town for sure.

i’ve had two. long ago, my switch basically froze on the start up screen and i had to send it in and they ended up just giving me a whole new console. i lost my entire island that i had since launch and i was very emotional about it. i am happy to say that my island now is essentially my dream island. its not a 5 star yet, but i have everything i wanted and i think i figured out how to make it actually look nice and put together, lol

I have had 3. I tend to start with a fresh island at the beginning of every year. It is a challenge and a bit of fun to see what ai can accomplish in a year.

i’ve also had three islands! all of them shared the same name.

i think i just got bored after not playing for a long time, so i’d restart my town completely. i think i’ve had my current town the longest, and it’s easily the nicest looking of my towns, so hopefully i don’t get the urge to reset, lol.

i restarted once and have a joke island and a japanese island besides my main one. all of them are wips, though the last i haven’t logged on for forever because it’s not on one of my two switches. though i think i ought to hop back on hotmantown sometime… 😏

Back