• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many amiibo cards do you have?

I never really tried for a whole collection, but I got a few packs just for the novelty. Here's what I have:

1 pack of series 1: 6 cards
1 pack of series 2: 6 cards
2 packs of Welcome Amiibo: 12 cards
1 Luna card that came with HHD
3 cards that came with Amiibo Festival
And then Hornsby, which I bought off of eBay.

So, 29 cards altogether.

I have almost the entire album for series one filled up and some random ones from series 2 and 3. I want more but I stopped playing for awhile and began collecting other things, also they are hard to find anymore around my city unless I look online. >3<

I have the full WA series in a binder, the full Sanrio set, a bunch of cards from series 1-4, and the cards that came with Amiibo Festival. I really need to start selling my series 1-4 duplicates so I can afford the ones I'm missing.

I have 47 cards total. 23 regular villagers, 4 of the Sanrio characters, and 20 WA cards. Just the ones I wanted! They were a lot of fun to collect and trade with others on here. I keep them all in a really cute AC binder.

How much did you pay for Julian's card? The one I bought from eBay costed ?18 and I haven't seen any cheaper EU ones since.

And can I just say how much I love your signature? ^.^

Hello! Thanks, I am glad you like my signature! :)

I kept going on Ebay over a course of about 2-3 weeks to keep checking for a sensibly-priced Julian amiibo card. Finally, I was lucky to find him going for ?5 (and free shipping, it was in within my country, UK as well!) by a seller and they even sent his amiibo card to me in a cute thank-you card and asked to create him a lovely home. (It was so sweet!~ ♥) I bought him at the beginning of 2017.

Speaking of which, I have scanned in him many times into New Leaf...but I still haven't designed his home in Happy Home Designer yet!

More than 100, I think I counted from scanning them all on a zelda (LOL, but the free materials)

I cannot find any where I live. Maybe I’ll try Toys R Us again :/ I’ve considered purchasing full sets because I want to complete what I have, but I also want the SURPRISE :(

I haven't counted them all but probably over 50 or so. I had bad luck with getting the villagers I wanted so I ended up buying most of the ones I was looking for. I started ACNL about August of last year so certain cards were pretty expensive..

Pulled from packs: Vladimir, Cookie, Maple, Kody (I've scanned these guys into my town, only Vladimir is left rn)
Bought because of bad luck: Filbert, Ruby, Chrissy, Francine
Handmade (not official but cheaper): Flurry, Diana, and the entire Sanrio set of 6.
Amiibo figurines: Celeste, Lottie

Notable pulls: Ankha, Lucky, Drago, Kiki, Zucker, Coco

I cannot find any where I live. Maybe I’ll try Toys R Us again :/ I’ve considered purchasing full sets because I want to complete what I have, but I also want the SURPRISE :(

back around black Friday of last year some scalper bought all of the packs from my local Toys R Us, and I had to order from TRU website for some packs I wanted to have for Christmas... ugh. there was a ton of a certain set so I assume it was a scalper.

Last edited:
I have at least 75+ amiibo cards from series 1-4 along with some welcome amiibo cards.

I'd love to get cards of all of my favorite villagers at some point in case any try to escape. :p

Just the one...it's Hamlet's. Got it pretty cheap online but I need more. Too bad I'm broke and they cost a lot online!! :(

I think I replied to this before, but I finally got a card I've been looking for, Dobie! I have Dobie now yay XD My first RV card too~!

Toys 'R' Us online still has Series 1-4 for $5.99/pack. I just bought 5 packs of each - Series 2, 3, and 4. Nearly have the full Series 1 set, so I'll just buy cards individually to finish the set.

0 at the moment, but I would looooooove to get vivian!!!I don't got a toys r us near me so theres that. I don't want to buy any online because I feel like there's alot of fake cards. All the vivian cards I see are for like 20 dollars and I don't got that kind of money laying around. I really want to have her and/or her card so muchh!! I wish there was a way I could get her, but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Back