How many amiibo cards do you have?

I never really tried for a whole collection, but I got a few packs just for the novelty. Here's what I have:

1 pack of series 1: 6 cards
1 pack of series 2: 6 cards
2 packs of Welcome Amiibo: 12 cards
1 Luna card that came with HHD
3 cards that came with Amiibo Festival
And then Hornsby, which I bought off of eBay.

So, 29 cards altogether.

I have almost the entire album for series one filled up and some random ones from series 2 and 3. I want more but I stopped playing for awhile and began collecting other things, also they are hard to find anymore around my city unless I look online. >3<

I have the full WA series in a binder, the full Sanrio set, a bunch of cards from series 1-4, and the cards that came with Amiibo Festival. I really need to start selling my series 1-4 duplicates so I can afford the ones I'm missing.

I have 47 cards total. 23 regular villagers, 4 of the Sanrio characters, and 20 WA cards. Just the ones I wanted! They were a lot of fun to collect and trade with others on here. I keep them all in a really cute AC binder.

How much did you pay for Julian's card? The one I bought from eBay costed ?18 and I haven't seen any cheaper EU ones since.

And can I just say how much I love your signature? ^.^

Hello! Thanks, I am glad you like my signature! :)

I kept going on Ebay over a course of about 2-3 weeks to keep checking for a sensibly-priced Julian amiibo card. Finally, I was lucky to find him going for ?5 (and free shipping, it was in within my country, UK as well!) by a seller and they even sent his amiibo card to me in a cute thank-you card and asked to create him a lovely home. (It was so sweet!~ ♥) I bought him at the beginning of 2017.

Speaking of which, I have scanned in him many times into New Leaf...but I still haven't designed his home in Happy Home Designer yet!

More than 100, I think I counted from scanning them all on a zelda (LOL, but the free materials)

I cannot find any where I live. Maybe I’ll try Toys R Us again :/ I’ve considered purchasing full sets because I want to complete what I have, but I also want the SURPRISE :(

I haven't counted them all but probably over 50 or so. I had bad luck with getting the villagers I wanted so I ended up buying most of the ones I was looking for. I started ACNL about August of last year so certain cards were pretty expensive..

Pulled from packs: Vladimir, Cookie, Maple, Kody (I've scanned these guys into my town, only Vladimir is left rn)
Bought because of bad luck: Filbert, Ruby, Chrissy, Francine
Handmade (not official but cheaper): Flurry, Diana, and the entire Sanrio set of 6.
Amiibo figurines: Celeste, Lottie

Notable pulls: Ankha, Lucky, Drago, Kiki, Zucker, Coco

I cannot find any where I live. Maybe I’ll try Toys R Us again :/ I’ve considered purchasing full sets because I want to complete what I have, but I also want the SURPRISE :(

back around black Friday of last year some scalper bought all of the packs from my local Toys R Us, and I had to order from TRU website for some packs I wanted to have for Christmas... ugh. there was a ton of a certain set so I assume it was a scalper.

Last edited:
I have at least 75+ amiibo cards from series 1-4 along with some welcome amiibo cards.

I'd love to get cards of all of my favorite villagers at some point in case any try to escape. :p

Just the one...it's Hamlet's. Got it pretty cheap online but I need more. Too bad I'm broke and they cost a lot online!! :(

I think I replied to this before, but I finally got a card I've been looking for, Dobie! I have Dobie now yay XD My first RV card too~!

Toys 'R' Us online still has Series 1-4 for $5.99/pack. I just bought 5 packs of each - Series 2, 3, and 4. Nearly have the full Series 1 set, so I'll just buy cards individually to finish the set.

0 at the moment, but I would looooooove to get vivian!!!I don't got a toys r us near me so theres that. I don't want to buy any online because I feel like there's alot of fake cards. All the vivian cards I see are for like 20 dollars and I don't got that kind of money laying around. I really want to have her and/or her card so muchh!! I wish there was a way I could get her, but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Back