kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Do you keep them short? Long? Do you get them done or do you do them yourself? What shape do you wear? Colors? Designs? Have any pictures of your nails to share?

I have had acrylic nails for 6+ years, and I get mine done every 3 weeks. I prefer them on the longer side, and I always get them coffin shaped. I usually just do one solid color, occasionally with an accent nail. I added a picture of my current set, which I got about a week ago in the spirit of Halloween.

A3B2A407-D15D-40F7-BBC2-6C95B4F81CCB.jpg

Anyway, tell me about how you wear your nails or how you would someday like to wear them!

Last edited:
bitten down like the nervous wreck i am

I just let them do their thing. When they get annoying, then I trim them.
I'd like to do something with them, but I don't have the money and they'd just get ruined anyhow.
There's a few people on Instagram and YouTube that I follow who have such beautiful natural nails or acrylic designs. In middle school I'd just paint them black all the time.

Last edited:
I just let them do their thing. When they get annoying, then I trim them.
I'd like to do something with them, but I don't have the money and they'd just get ruined anyhow.
There's a few people on Instagram and YouTube who have such beautiful natural nails or acrylic designs.
In middle school I'd just paint them black all the time.

I agree, there are some awesome designs that I really would like to have, but I’m not willing to shell out 60+ dollars every three weeks to have them. That’s why I typically stick with just one color hehe

basically bitten down, i try to fix the edges and stuff when i can but you cant really have long nails where i work so, yeah lol.

basically bitten down, i try to fix the edges and stuff when i can but you cant really have long nails where i work so, yeah lol.

My last job allowed nails but the nature of the work caused me to break them all the time, especially when they were long. I don’t work there anymore so I can finally live my best nail life!

My last job allowed nails but the nature of the work caused me to break them all the time, especially when they were long. I don’t work there anymore so I can finally live my best nail life!

yeah i'm not really interested in keeping them long or beautiful because it'd hinder me in doing stuff so yeah. i mean i think you can have nice nails where i work but yeah i don't really bother.

I have to keep my nails short cause I play piano for a living lol

Also I rarely paint my nails, but like once every 3 months or so I get the urge to paint them in a rainbow or somethin crazy :p

i always trim my nails short because of an ocd thing, but i really wish i could do something with them.

on my fingers!

seriously tho, i like keeping my nails stubby, but i love painting them. rn they're like a dark sea green.

Bc of work, I have to keep them short otherwise they rip my gloves. I COULD paint them, but 1 I'd chip them way too much and 2 I have to wear gloves at all times, which gets annoying when I'm a labeling things. The sticker gets stuck to the plastic glove alot more.

I actually just had mine painted orange with an accent nail of purple and another of black for Halloween. I want to do them pastels next. I think I'll do that tomorrow. If it weren't for work, I'd a paint them alot more and leave them longer.

Last edited:
In the fall/winter I get gel nails put on. My real nails get super brittle and break on everything.

I usually keep them on the shorter side, coffin shape as well. I find it's easier to get my contacts out.

Currently my set is a light pink, a glitter pink and an ombre of the two. I like anything bright and glittery.

I started seeing a new girl, so I am hoping these will last longer. I try to go around the 4-6 week mark, usually around the 5

I wear them natural most of the time and like to cut them so they are short but still have a little white around them. I have really nice shaped nails which im really thankful for. sometimes I paint them navy blue, ballet pink, or periwinkle

I also wear them natural most of the time. My job doesn't allow for any sort of nail polish or decorating. I have to keep them pretty short as well, otherwise they poke through my gloves or get dirty very easily and it just feels gross lol. I cut them regularly and keep them rounded.

Before my current job I used to paint them every so often. I really like metallic colours, especially silver. My favourite was metallic silver with a silver glitter top coat. Or otherwise nude pinks and oranges. I had them professionally done once with gel nail polish. I had them in a purple (similar to my text colour haha) which some sort of blue glittery coating on top. My cousin did them for me, and she put some sort of cuticle lotion on my nails that made them smell like chocolate for a week xD She does beautiful nail art, I love nail art in general, and wish I could get it done more often :)

Always cut them the shortest cus i don't like getting stuff in them and i rarely paint them. I've tried fake nails a few times but they're annoying

I don't like false nails, so mine are natural, I paint them all sorts of different colours and keep them relatively short as I don't like long nails c:

I also wear them natural most of the time. My job doesn't allow for any sort of nail polish or decorating. I have to keep them pretty short as well, otherwise they poke through my gloves or get dirty very easily and it just feels gross lol. I cut them regularly and keep them rounded.

Before my current job I used to paint them every so often. I really like metallic colours, especially silver. My favourite was metallic silver with a silver glitter top coat. Or otherwise nude pinks and oranges. I had them professionally done once with gel nail polish. I had them in a purple (similar to my text colour haha) which some sort of blue glittery coating on top. My cousin did them for me, and she put some sort of cuticle lotion on my nails that made them smell like chocolate for a week xD She does beautiful nail art, I love nail art in general, and wish I could get it done more often :)

Oh I LOVE silver polish, I frequently paint my nails that color over and over again.

I always cut mine really short because I prefer it that way, but when I was a kid, I used to chew them off during class. I don't like doing that anymore, so yeah I cut them down to the shortest. I don't paint my fingernails, but I do my toenails during the spring and summer. I always do pink or purple during those times. c:

Back