• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do you pronounce your username?

pretty self explanatory, arsenic (arsen/arson-ic) and catnip which is literally just cat-nip

Mine is Shell-zill-uh-five-fif-teen. Saying five hundred fifteen is a mouthful.

Blue-Belly

My first town was called Bluebell. My name is Ellie. So my username because a mesh of both together.
Post automatically merged:

Mayor-Ma-Laid

Apparently, I love to make things complicated. :unsure: Thankfully, the actual name I go by (mar), is more straightforward and pronounced as-is!
👀
I’ve been saying it as maar·muh·layd in my head. Like Marmalade. Like the fruit preserve.

Last edited:
It’s pronounced the same as “Nebula,” but without the “ula” part.

Moon-light! I wanted either Starlight or Moonlight as a username and I took inspiration from L's surname (Death Note) which is spelled "Lawliet" and pronounced "Low-light" 🤍

I feel mine is obvious. It's pronounced like the word "cross" but the vowel changes to an "i": kris.

Noy-roh-tee-kah, or [nɔɪ̯ˈroːtɪkɐ] for the IPA fluent. But I don't mind if it gets pronounced the English way. I actually think I kind of prefer that lol

Back