• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do you pronounce your username?

"Master M Sixty-Four"

The "M" comes from this (my favorite 3D Mario game!):
0a1b4cf73395d4edc2c502e98d3a8f7d.jpg

Sigh-lee-Danny

Its a combination of two characters from one of my stories.

Cylis and Dannis (Danny)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neb
Hopefully easy but phonetically it would be rocksi I guess 😂 was impossible to get when I joined and very happy when the original changed their username 🥰

Mist-Rail (or Miss-Trail -- it's the same thing!)

I think the "rei" part trips people up sometimes including in spelling. Some other ways I've heard it pronounced:
  • Mist-ree-uhl (aka mistriel) is technically wrong, but the most common one I've heard -- I don't mind it since I'm used to it, though
  • Mistral (mist-ruhl or mist-rahl) is close enough, and where the name comes from anyways

It’s pronounced like the Pokémon. It should be self explanatory if anyone is a Pokémon fan. Croconaw is my favorite Pokémon.

Mine is just my name lol but its Dee-na like the duck villager, not Dee-Anna which is what I get a lot.

Back