Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Bike

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I Walk

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
My primary mode of transportation is actually a scooter. Not an electric scooter or a gas scooter, I'm talking about a kick scooter. SCOOT SCOOT.

Here is a link to my music video, I am famous.

(This is serious btw, it's actually not sarcastic at all.)

Last edited:
take a multi hour bus ride down to get to my campus but i walk to classes once i'm there. i usually drive or take the train to work.

School is ~8 minutes away from my house, so I usually walk. Even when it's pouring rain outside.

I walk. It sucks because I have to walk well over a mile, and by the time I get to school I'm usually sweating (even if it's winter) :(

As much as I hate it, I go to school via bus. The kids on that ****ing bus are absolute mouth breathers.
I get my grandparents or mum to take me to work via car.

I walk, then take the bus, and walk some more or during winter I get dropped off and picked up

I know a lot of people who use trains or the tram network.
I use the buses and walk between the 3 buses that I take because it's cheaper. Downside is, it takes forever.
However, my university is approx 12 miles from where I live so I can't exactly walk it.

Walk and transit... TT_TT it takes me 20 mins just to get to my first bus' stop... and I have to take two buses and the train to get to most places :I I hate living in suburban areas but our family isn't that well off and the housing is cheaper ?\_(ツ)_/? I'll try to drive soon

My school is quite close, so I always go by bike. I almost always go to town (or any other 5 km distance) by bike. It's free, fast and you won't miss it (as you would by train/bus).

I'm dorming but it's off-campus so we have a shuttle bus that takes us to and from there. There's also the public bus.

I take the bus to school. It sucks because it's always packed with people in the morning, OR it's so empty, but random people choose to sit beside me.

I drive my car to work. It takes me like 3 or 4 minutes.

You forgot trains :eek:

I walk to school since its close enough and I take the train to work

Back