• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do u feel about 2023 ending?

2023 has been a wonderful year of personal growth and i'm excited to move into the new year to continue that (and leave behind some things that are better off in the past) !

On a personal level, if things go the way I expect them to as of this writing, I'm not really looking forward to 2024. I'll be doing my best to counteract that, but yeah. 2023 wasn't that great compared to some previous years and I feel like 2024 will, at least starting off, be on a downward trajectory from there. Not to mention the US presidential election is in 2024. Hoo boy.

Here's hoping it's not as bad as I'm expecting, or at least that the damage isn't long lasting.

It was an okay year with a lot of ups and downs. My mother was diagnosed with cancer back in spring but has fought through it and my family has been there for support, for her and for all of us during the worst of times. The recent MRI, just a few days ago, revealed there is nothing there now so it felt like a hell of a ride but she made it and my family made it as a whole. It feels like 2023 was a test of strength for my loved ones and for myself, including, and we made it. I feel 2024 will truly be a chance for a fresh start with new possibilities and things to smile and be happy about. :)

I never view the new year under the mantra of "new year, new me" in fact I see it as just another day despite the date changing from 2023 to 2024 and for me 2023 was an okay year. I got to go on some day trips I never thought I'd do as well as continue my journey through the world of gaming. However 2023 wasn't without its obstacles. I tried to come to terms with a friendship ending that was completely out of my hands that ended up with me being ghosted twice. I also battled anxiety and reverse SAD (seasonal defective order related to summer) which for me will never disappear. I honestly have no idea what 2024 has in store so I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

Last edited:
we are almost halfway through the 2020s already that's NUTS

I had mixed feelings about 2023 and I have mixed feelings about 2024, I really hope it isn't too bad 😓

I have grown SO MUCH this year like I am almost a completely different person to who I was at the start of the year. I am still the same in that I am positive and get really good grades but I feel like I went through a period of self growth.

I started exercising (for realsies), became much more mature, and made alot more of my own decisions! I have always been pretty healthy but I feel like starting to purposefully exercise, eating what I WANT (yess veggies and fruits are the best snack) I just feel better and my health is improving! I started relying on myself more and trusting my decisions and the consequences of them rather than letting someone decide everything.

I am honestly glad to see this year go, a new fresh start but I appreciated all the life lessons I learned this year! It was a fun year 🌠

goodbye 2023 i'll see you in therapy

2024 gonna be my year 💪 i can feel it. she's medicated. she's working. she's vibing.

Back