• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How did you find out about TBT?

^ ^

• Google (stumbled upon it)

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Friends/Family

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tumblr, Twitter etc.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
lynn105 had it open at school one day and we became instant amigos
from thereafter she guided me into the world of animal crossing and became sensei

i just stumbled across tbt last year while looking for a new place to hang around after abondoning miiverse after that awful redesign came around.

i was in the animal crossing community on tumblr and there was a lot of drama (mostly negative tbh) about tbt so i looked at it. went on to the site a few times as a guest, decided to make an account because uh whatever, if i just stayed away from the casual discussions and forums unrelated to animal crossing i wouldn't be involved in the drama !! lol so for the first few months i was barely on and i mostly wrote in the animal crossing parts, then i started going on the whole forum lmaoo

Whenever New Leaf came out I was googling a lot of questions regarding the game and I found a lot of answers on the forum, so I joined! ^_^;

Well I looked up acnl, I actually have had acnl since 2014 in the year, but I didn't realize this was a thing, so I googled acnl forum and stumbled upon it 2 years after I had the game :)

I think I stumbled across it while googling something acnl related, but I never joined then. I joined later when i started playing acnl again and suddenly remembered acc (i was a member way back), I went back on acc and just didn't like it, then i remembered stumbling across tbt and decided to join

I believe I was googling some kind of guides or cheats or something with villagers, and came across the site. Benn in love ever since xD

I watched a YouTube video about Animal Crossing (I don't remember what it was...) and the person mentioned TBT. And here I am....

Last edited:
i think i looked up "acnl friends" and a thread from tbt came out so i decided to join

I googled "weird infinite fruit baskets" and came across a thread on here explaining them. So I looked around, liked what I saw, and was sick of people on GameFAQs stealing from me, so I joined.

I was looking for information about the game
And well at first I dint join because I was looking at mobile
But after one moment I look in the computer
:O
Everything changed for me and I love it
And that how i join

Last edited:
I joined ACC earlier in March of 2015(it was the first thing that popped up when I googled "animal crossing fansite"), I didn't have a very enjoyable time there, but I had heard of this site later on somehow, so on Christmas, I searched something along the lines of "bell tree" on my father's laptop, found it, and joined.

Back