• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How did you find out about TBT?

^ ^

• Google (stumbled upon it)

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Friends/Family

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tumblr, Twitter etc.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
lynn105 had it open at school one day and we became instant amigos
from thereafter she guided me into the world of animal crossing and became sensei

i just stumbled across tbt last year while looking for a new place to hang around after abondoning miiverse after that awful redesign came around.

i was in the animal crossing community on tumblr and there was a lot of drama (mostly negative tbh) about tbt so i looked at it. went on to the site a few times as a guest, decided to make an account because uh whatever, if i just stayed away from the casual discussions and forums unrelated to animal crossing i wouldn't be involved in the drama !! lol so for the first few months i was barely on and i mostly wrote in the animal crossing parts, then i started going on the whole forum lmaoo

Whenever New Leaf came out I was googling a lot of questions regarding the game and I found a lot of answers on the forum, so I joined! ^_^;

Well I looked up acnl, I actually have had acnl since 2014 in the year, but I didn't realize this was a thing, so I googled acnl forum and stumbled upon it 2 years after I had the game :)

I think I stumbled across it while googling something acnl related, but I never joined then. I joined later when i started playing acnl again and suddenly remembered acc (i was a member way back), I went back on acc and just didn't like it, then i remembered stumbling across tbt and decided to join

I believe I was googling some kind of guides or cheats or something with villagers, and came across the site. Benn in love ever since xD

I watched a YouTube video about Animal Crossing (I don't remember what it was...) and the person mentioned TBT. And here I am....

Last edited:
i think i looked up "acnl friends" and a thread from tbt came out so i decided to join

I googled "weird infinite fruit baskets" and came across a thread on here explaining them. So I looked around, liked what I saw, and was sick of people on GameFAQs stealing from me, so I joined.

I was looking for information about the game
And well at first I dint join because I was looking at mobile
But after one moment I look in the computer
:O
Everything changed for me and I love it
And that how i join

Last edited:
I joined ACC earlier in March of 2015(it was the first thing that popped up when I googled "animal crossing fansite"), I didn't have a very enjoyable time there, but I had heard of this site later on somehow, so on Christmas, I searched something along the lines of "bell tree" on my father's laptop, found it, and joined.

Back